What are you doing right now?

Christine

up datin my banner :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

workin on a sig

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Watching my parrot Gilligan trying to have sex with the little white ball in his cage (about the size of a ping pong ball). Aw, he makes these cute little noises as he tries to make love to it.

Waiting for my new dishwasher to arrive. Got everything out of the way so the workmen can remove the old leaky one and give me new one.

Ah, eventually, I'll get my updated apartment. I'm hoping the guys wreck the kitchen floor and maybe even break the counter....then I'll get new stuff too, just like everyone else around here. Arrrggghhh, we got huge rent raise last year so now we're paying what everyone else is who has all new stuff when they move in. The management didn't want to give me anything...been here 10 years, by law here, they are required to update things.

Now I certianly don't want new carpeting- gads they are putting this almost white carpeting in apartments- I'd have to put rugs everywhere to cover the carpet-barfing cats/occasional poop (if the cat box was missed for some reason). They won't paint either. When the bathroom sink was replaced and new mirror and medicine cabinet put in, I painted the thing myself. It's a real nice mint green- I don't care if it was suppose to be white.... :huh:

awe rumba my mom got rid of our parrot..... i hope they damage your floor too... its nice to get new stuff... :huh:

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

I'm explaining the same damned process to the same damned nitwit I've explained said damned process more than once, and they keep arguing the same damned incorrect points. :huh:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

looking up lyrics

But why is the rum gone?

<_< :angry: ;) Would you believe I am in the process of taking down my christmas tree? it sucks having a broken leg and a 7 foot plus tree. All the stuff from the bottom was taken off but I have to stand on a chair to get to the upper part of the tree and the topper..And Im not supposed to be climbing yet as my femur still has not healed. But Im sick of looking at it already. It's a darned good thing it was fake...otherwise I'd have a corpse tree in me house.. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

LOL! Nothing wrong with that Siren! There's been some years the tree stayed up til around late March and I had no excuse. Just lazy-lol!

I'm figuring out what to make for lunch. Gotta be careful tho, I'm slightly relapsing from the stomach flu. It's hard to stay healthy when you work at a retirement home, ugh! I don't have it as bad as the last time, but it's definitely back. :angry:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

*Sends over chicken noodle soup, crackers and juice with the movie Grease* Hugs darlin I hope you feel better and soon. And yes Hubby would not take the tree down so I did.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Damn it all!! Work has been an absolute pain in the arse today! All I wanted to do was spend the day happily drunk, and these corporate idiots keep mucking things up! Then I have to trudge in and fix it all. Egh! :angry:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

at least you can get happily drunk i'm only 20 hrmph

But why is the rum gone?

Damn it all!! Work has been an absolute pain in the arse today! All I wanted to do was spend the day happily drunk, and these corporate idiots keep mucking things up! Then I have to trudge in and fix it all. Egh! :lol:

Bah! A Pox upon those upper management poltroons an' their scabberous muckin' up of perfectly working systems!

"Barkeep!! A Pitcher o' what Mad_Jack be havin' an' a pitcher o' Heavy Rum Punch fer me!"

Cheers! :lol:

"Don't worry, it's not My Blood!"