What are you doing right now?

Christine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sendin' out some spam...ah, I mean an email blast for me sidejob for a scrapbook company...and eatin' some lousy gruel since it's the only thing I can open me mouth wide enough ta eat while me jaw recovers from surgery.....sigh

-Maeve

MaeveBanner_justbarber.jpg

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

- Maria Robinson

That sucks! Especially when you're used to having technology and then it suddenly isn't there. I haven't had a cell phone for two years and I don't miss them. But when I had one I couldn't imagine being without it.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

I'm alright...still assessing my injuries, but at the moment, I'm just very sore. Hurt my legs a bit though when I whacked them against the bottom of the steering wheel.

Anywho, I'm sure I'll be fine in time. My poor car will be fine when I get it in, checked out and fixed (the back has some decent damage). Thankfully, this wasn't a "Cap'n Sophia did it" moment (I pride myself in preventing those from happening), so I won't be in any financial burden.

I was just worried about the little one in the other car (she's fine), and the guy and dog I had slowed down for to begin with (they're ok as well, but still).

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

You'll hurt a lot more tomorrow. Take some motrin tonight and have plenty set aside for the next couple days. Hope you feel better, soon.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Im sitting here one leg propped up supposed to be ten inches above my heart..How im supposed to do that I have no clue..Unless I stand on my head..*laughs* And reading the posts on the Pub as I have missed so much.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Feelin better, and I'm doing a bit of studying whilest I watch a bit of Firefly (dvd set). My car's in the shop gettin' fixed (2K worth of damage), and for a rental car, I got a land yacht! B)

Thanks for the words o' support folks. ;)

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...