• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sO THE NSA,CIA,FBI,ATF,AND .......would like to know... :ph34r:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Starving.

It snowed last night so due to bad road conditions my co-workers and I got to come in at noon. Instead of waking up and eatting lunch/breakfast, I slept in until 11am and rushed to get ready at the last minute.

I want to eat, but I don't want my boss making comments to me like, "Why didn't you eat before you left the house?".

Someone e-mail me a tuna sandwich!!! :rolleyes:

Sitting here in lingerie, waiting for the guyfriend to come back from jogging. Thought I'd surprise him when he came back up to the bedroom. :) Lingerie consists of see-thru bra, stockings, garter belt and crotch-less undies. Yup, I think tonight will be a long night! :blink:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

thinking about a cold shower after reading what Christine's wearing.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Watching a little tv, though I plan to put on a dvd (The Three Caballeros) in a bit. Just finished a mini cheesecake with raspberries. And I'm reflecting on a bit of sad news today. One of my parent's younger kitties (looks like one of mine, but is female) has leukemia (a virus in cats n' dogs, rather than the cancer sort in humans). *sighs* :P

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

i'm staying up and not letting myself sleep because to do that at this earley hour would be giving in to insubordination! i dont' care how far i walked or what i ate or drank i should not be sleepy at 8:21 pm and that's jsut the way it is!

....,^.-.^,

....|.o_o.|., ---Meow?

.....'-.`.-'.\\

.....|......|.//

....|.|.|.|.|/

...(_(.I.)_)

bubbles2-sm-01.jpgsf2pencl.gif

Yay Bubbles and Rainbow Colored Pointy Objects!!! ^-^