What are you doing right now?

Christine

HI to Cheeky's mum and dad! wave ~~

I am enjoying a few precious days off.

Also did some cleaning, laundry, gave the doggie a haircut, cooked a great dinner and watched a movie with my mom.

Tomorrow it's gonna rain B) I guess I'll sleep in ...or...I COULD go shopping B)

Gotta plan for a pirate event filled Summer whoo!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing bills and listening to it pour down rain. How much more depressing could it get? :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ok the bills part sux..but the rain can be nice at times. This morning I just slept in and listened to the rain.

People who know me know I am always complaining "I have no time!" "My life is scheduled in nanoseconds!"

It was a treat to just slow down and have peace.

Of course Ransom, coming from a sail in the Carib, I can understand your frustration ;)

Drinking Jasmine Green Tea, eating a blueberry scone, and swallowing antibiotics — A three-course meal. :lol:

And Cat, yes the Carib was lovely. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Especially to Cartegena, Columbia. Awesome city!

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Ransom antibiotics don't appeal as a muffin topping Got any jam?

How about those vaca pics? hmm hmm?

Home....again.... seems someone has taken to shooting at cars down here in Albemarle county so all the schools are closed... hopefully tis just a bunch of stupid drunks and its now a done deal...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Awww, Captain, I am glad yer Home safe and sound. Please do be careful.

Hugs.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Thank ye Briar...I'm glad the kids are all home safe at least. So far no one was hurt...but they are still looking for the guys that did it.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Oh, My, I am glad the Children are safe too. How scary it must have been for all of you. I do hope they catch the persons responsible. Please keep me posted.

You all deserve a big bowl of ice cream as a treat to calm the nerves.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Hmmm still some ice cream cake left over from Josh's bday....hmmm...

Crewe of the Archangel

Home....again.... seems someone has taken to shooting at cars down here in Albemarle county so all the schools are closed... hopefully tis just a bunch of stupid drunks and its now a done deal...

They should put those guys in the same cell as the ones just arrested in Grants Pass, who were throwing heavy stones from the freeway bridges onto passing cars, smashing through the windshields. One woman ended up with ten stiches in her face from a bad cut. Other cars ran off the road. These guys (ages 26, 19, 18) were also stacking cinder block on dark roads, and caused a few cars to do roll overs. All just for the kicks of watching someone else get hurt. They finally got caught because the youngest one threw a rock at a passing van, that just happend to be an off-duty policeman. The kid panicked, crashed his car attempting to get away, and ran, leaving behind lots of evidence in his car.

They really should bring back keelhauling. <_<

As for what I'm doing right now? Getting ready to answer a letter I received from a fellow Pubby who's had a string of bad luck, which included a power line falling on his house during a storm, frying his computer, and starting a fire.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Ice Cream Cake should do the trick for ya.

Ransom please give yer friend a Hug from me...sure sounds like he could use it. I do hope things get better for him soon.

Excited, Happy...and hmmmm very well satisfied. <_<

Gracious Ransom...Aye keelhaul I was thinking the very thing...or perhaps draw and quarter? maybe just chuck em off a bridge..

Good wishes to your felow pubbie..Im here if I can help

I am laughing because I just put dry socks on..it's raining here..

then I gave the dog an empty water bottle (his favorite toy to go crashing around like a wee growling maniac with) and he got water on the floor and now my sock is wet again...sigh

Cats don't like wet socks <_<

Finished watching Enchanted. Yup, it was very predictable. Also just way too cutesy. I did tho love the costumes, the little chipmunk named Pip and Amy Adams is adorable as Giselle, but other than that it was very corny.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Back at school....no one taking pot shots at cars today...

Crewe of the Archangel

Downloading youtube videos and playing rule the seas. I should be cleaning my yard, but that's too much like work <_<

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

;) Wishin I was IN the pub!

I could use a tall cool one after a long day

Waiting for the morning frost to melt off before going out and working in the garden again.

Worked out there all day yesterday and experienced = sun, rain, hail, sun, hail, snow, sun...all in the same day.

Welcome to Spring in Oregon! B):rolleyes:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

watching ' my dad is better than your dad'

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire