Beer

Pew

I had a Sam Adams Black Lager last night.  Tasted like a Guinness light . . .  :P

Never had it meself but I be a Sam Adams fan. Likes the Boston Lager ,I does. Not too keen on the rest of em though.

Harps is pretty good too. Made by Guinness but not as stong.

Guinness is a good draft beer, but i don't favor it out of a bottle, just not the same. Boddington is all right if you like your beer to taste like water. I' ll be stikkin to Sam though.

OOOPS! I LIED :) ALL THIS TALK ABOUT GUINNESS AND ONE DAY AS I WAS FILLING UP ON GAS I DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO RESTOCK THE REFRESMENTS AND THERE IT WAS A GUIENNES EXTRA STOUT JUST STRING ME IN THE FACE SCREAMING" TRY ME!! " AND SO AS THE STORY GOES, I WILL DRINK A SAM IFFIN I CANNOT FIND A GUINNES BUT GUINNESS FOR ME NOW SAYS I B)B)

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

Being from the quite tepid and muggy south I don'ts consume the dark ales much. When on me boat out treasure huntin and fishin it be Corona that goes along. When I hits the pub it may be Heiniken or a Newcastle Brown Ale that I tastes. I have had some great beers when in Califonia but not many Micrbrews around these parts.

Just got back from Kansas last week.

I was able to try some of New Belgium's wares. Can't get it here on the east coast (or east of the Mississippi).

Note to self: Two cases of beer are NOT too heavy for airport luggage. :)

We had Fat Tire Amber Ale, 1554, Abbey Ale, a summer wheat and a different wheat from "Breckinridge" brewery.

Really, really good stuff.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I personally like lighter beer it's just to hot for Ale here most of the year. When I'm drinking for the taste and not the buzz its Coors original or Heiniken but at the bar its Bud Light.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

• 3 weeks later...

::rings bell as Town Crier::

"Here ye, here ye, Winter Brews are about"

Wot be yer flavor this winter?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

That be an all year round beer though isn't it?

Aye, Mr. Youngblood. (I'm a sucker for dark beers) . . . :lol:

A coupla others I saw last night:

40414.jpg

40415.jpg

That be an all year round beer though isn't it?

Aye, Mr. Youngblood. (I'm a sucker for dark beers) . . . :o

A coupla others I saw last night:

40414.jpg

40415.jpg

Yeh P E W I tried the Santas Butt Ale but it smelled like............. ass!

and well I guess you now should know the rest..... tasted like.......shyte!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 3 weeks later...