Pirate in Training

Barbados Sam

Aye...tis the goal o' Experience an' I ta' set said fer as many Faires as we can next season. We be "hooked" (pardon ta' pun) an' can nay be waitin' ta meet more o' me fellow pub members ;)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope te be meetin many more of my fine pyrate brethern in the season te come, but havin jest opened me own buisness, I will not be doin as many faires next year as I did this year. Alas, a girls gotta earn-steal her coin te pay Uncle. So lets play while we can. :o:o:lol::o :)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Aye Scarlett...figured out a way ta build a business round stealin' hearts did ye? Best wishes to ye luv an' here's ta the success o' yer business :D

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

:D:D:D when I quit laughin I'll reply.... :D:D:D

Sam, ye really are a dear, but alas no breakin o hearts here. I be an Interior Designer that specializes in Kitchens and Bathrooms remodels and I be openin me own showroom in the South Bay area.

:D:D:D that be a good one deary :D:D:D

Scarlet McBayne

Sam, ye really are a dear, but alas no breakin o hearts here. I be an Interior Designer that specializes in Kitchens and Bathrooms remodels and I be openin me own showroom in the South Bay area.

Aye. I be workin' wit the like a ye all the time. Me day job be doin' sales fer a kitchen cabinet refinishing company. If ye land any projects down in the San Diego area, let me know!!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

I already be knowin that Diego be the swing dancer and that Rummy be poetry in motion. Now Scarlet be a bit timid when it comes te dancin, but I be feelin like a tango or a salsa today. Any men out there feelin like takin their lives in their hands and dancin? :) :blink: :)

Scarlet McBayne

Sounds like a cooperative effort beginning - now it all sounds good and well, Barbados Sam, but how good are ye at dancin' on the bar? Let's have us a little look-see now~ :ph34r:

I don't be thinkin' ye want ta' see me shakin' about on a table top luv. Nay, I'll be jes sittin wit' Mick an' admirin' the lustful gyrations of you lovely women.....as fer peepin', well I jes happen ta' have me own personal one-eyed periscope :ph34r:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Lets get that woman a yourn up on the bar with ye! where is experience anysways?

Aye Diego, I be tryin' ta get her into ta pub...but alas the poor wench be workin' long hours, even bringin' work home wit' her. I'll get her up on those tables soon tho'...... :ph34r:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

But Sam, iffn' yer woman does eventually come to this pub you'll have to start behaving yerself. No more asking us other lasses for pictures-lol!

Aye, Experience knows what kind o' pyrate I be.....ain't much different than I be as a mundane........I'll still be tha same perverted pyrate luv :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Sounds like a cooperative effort beginning - now it all sounds good and well, Barbados Sam, but how good are ye at dancin' on the bar?  Let's have us a little look-see now~ B)

I don't be thinkin' ye want ta' see me shakin' about on a table top luv. Nay, I'll be jes sittin wit' Mick an' admirin' the lustful gyrations of you lovely women.....as fer peepin', well I jes happen ta' have me own personal one-eyed periscope :P

:P down, boy, down.. easy thar mate......."personal one-eyed...what!?" :P as in "up periscope"? B) ...

Aye....as in blow out yer balast an' bring 'er up ta the surface B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

bottleofrumm.jpg

Here's to ya all.. Turn up those skirts aends ta music!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I jes wanted ta' show off a nice piece o' artwork I commissioned from our fellow pub mate, JoshuaRed.

mikesmall9dt.jpg[/url][/img]

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Aye, the talented lad also worked up a damn fine banner fer me too. I nay be wantin' this post ta' be soundin' like a pitch fer me mate, but I would highly recommend his talents to any and all. Cheers Joshua, and thank you fer the fine work B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg