Pirate in Training

Barbados Sam

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Diego, all is forgive seein as it were me own fault te be missin the "good" stuff. Now what be we drinkin in Fresno? I gots me a grand bottle o Almond Tequila I could be pursuaded te share... ;) :) ;) :)

Mick it would be jest grand ifin ye were to finally make it to a faire with us. It be the last faire in California that I be attending ( last faire o cal period this year ). Hopes te see ye there, then we can see what mischief we can be gettin into...hehehe ;);););)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

• 2 weeks later...

FIRST MATE I AM :o:o:o Arrrrrrr. Ray me lad, DRINKS FER EVERYONE!!!

:o:o:o:o:o

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

(hobbles in holding securely to his staff) Ray I was all the way down the stree and I was told drynks were on the house up here. What be the occasion? (So Ray looks over to me and points over to Sam And Scarlet toasting to their good looks) So I walks up and says Yo ho yo ho! to what it be the drynkin is free? As I hoist me tankard high. Sam says he been promoted Scarlet says and I sees the light at the end o the tunnel I does. bowing so as to almost falls over I gets back up and says why Sam my entire list of cogratulatory toasts are in my other robes might I liken to throw an adlib out there jes fer you?

(holding me tankard high) to a man full up with grace and a little bit o charm and unless you really piss him off he'll really do you no harm and he has a right nice gal fer a wife... I been around fer quite a long time so I'll throw out this rhyme and I nye met a better first mate in me life... Congratulations my friend

(turns to ray) Tattoo mate! ;);)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye......Ray, fill up me friend's mug wit' some Tattoo....stop by any time lad....yer always welcome......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Sweetheart....me tab is always open to ye too. It'll cost ye a hug tho' :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Scarlet flounces over and sits on Sam's knee...what about me love? Me tankard be a bit dry. As I bats me big baby blues at ye...

A quick look around the room shows Sam's Lady frownin at me, as I jumps te me feet and trys te act all innocent, So Sam, will we be seein ye at Fresno this weekend?

Scarlet McBayne

Aye......Ray, fill up me friend's mug wit' some Tattoo....stop by any time lad....yer always welcome......

Aye grammercy mate. so ye plays the bass then why does it not surprize me that you and Petee be musicians, Hey why don't we have the likes a yer fine tunage fer the new years blast and a stack o drunk Christian Pyrates can try and sing along? Lets get Petee and a few other instruments involved yeh?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Not to worry, Sister Scarlet. Experience is a dream. She'll take one knee and share the other with you! Now - after all this rum - I thinks its time ta get our dancin shoes on - oh - we can save that for the party in Fresno! I'm thinking we need way more pictures with all the lads from the north, wouldn't you say sister? And where is Lady Devly'N - she needs to help us give these guys a hand ! :lol:

Scarlet flounces over and sits on Sam's knee...what about me love? Me tankard be a bit dry. As I bats me big baby blues at ye...

A quick look around the room shows Sam's Lady frownin at me, as I jumps te me feet and trys te act all innocent, So Sam, will we be seein ye at Fresno this weekend?

My dear Scarlet, how could a lad resist yer charms, eh? A little knee bouncin' is all harmless fun....I'm sure m'lady Experience would agree....we pyrates be family after all.....now have Ray fill yer mug fer a blast before ye set sail fer Fresno....sadly, i won't be sailin' there meself, but I looks forward ta' tippin' a mug wit ye and helpin' ta' ring in the new year....fair winds ta' ya.....drive safely...... :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Aye grammercy mate. so ye plays the bass then why does it not surprize me that you and Petee be musicians, Hey why don't we have the likes a yer fine tunage fer the new years blast and a stack o drunk Christian Pyrates can try and sing along? Lets get Petee and a few other instruments involved yeh?

Aye, that sounds like a great idea ta me. As long as someone can give me the chords ta play, I'll be right there wit ye. :) (too many canon blasts in me past soz I don't be playin' by ear....I be need'n a cheat sheet). I'm tryin' ta find an acoustic bass, but if I can't I'll drag me electric up there wit' me little amp. Have Petee send me a song list wit chord charts if he can. :lol: Wit' Petee's canon, we could play E.L.P's Fanfare for the Common Man :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Not to worry, Sister Scarlet. Experience is a dream. She'll take one knee and share the other with you! Now - after all this rum - I thinks its time ta get our dancin shoes on - oh - we can save that for the party in Fresno! I'm thinking we need way more pictures with all the lads from the north, wouldn't you say sister? And where is Lady Devly'N - she needs to help us give these guys a hand ! :lol:

Hmmm. If Scarlett be on one knee, an' Experience be on ta other....where will you be sittin my dear? :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Not to worry, Sister Scarlet.  Experience is a dream.  She'll take one knee and share the other with you!  Now - after all this rum - I thinks its time ta get our dancin shoes on - oh - we can save that for the party in Fresno!  I'm thinking we need way more pictures with all the lads from the north, wouldn't you say sister?  And where is Lady Devly'N - she needs to help us give these guys a hand ! :P

Hmmm. If Scarlett be on one knee, an' Experience be on ta other....where will you be sittin my dear? :P

Rattlin yer ears you greedy pirate! Huzzah! I knowed I liked ye fer somethinerother.

Arrrrr. Plunderer I am!! I be risin' up faster 'n a ballpark hot dog. :ph34r: It be helpin' that it be slow at ta' day job wit' nuttin' better ta' do than play at ta' pub :ph34r: Ray, keep that tab open 'cause Barbados is still buyin'....CHEERS :ph34r:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

congrats on your Plundering, Sam, and many more to ya!!

Ray, a Capt Morgan's if you please!

wot do you mean we are out?? Oh yeah... late boat, heavy seas, and too many newbies offering drinks..

sigh, I'll have a Bacardi Limon with cola, in a BIG glass. :lol:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Merrydeath pour that slag outa yer mug....I got a bottle o' Morgan's stashed fer special occasions such as this....

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

tosses her tankard over her shoulder, hitting a poor swabby with it, and killing a big beetle in the bargain..

slides quickly over to Barbados Sam, and skids to a stop next to him, her boots leaving a trail of rubber on the plankiing....

you rang?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye....yer mug will ne'r run dry when I be at ta' pub lasses.......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

As if by magic, Scarlet appears with empty mug out stretched and big smile on her face...Why Sam, how kind o ye te be buyin this mornin, I be a mite parched lovey. Twas sorry I was not te be seein ye this weekend, but Diego, Rummy and I will be signin up fer next year at Kearney Park, it be a lovely faire with the best o weather. And quite a pirate turnout from the pub! Twer great te be seein so many familiar faces and meetin so many new ones.

Scarlet McBayne