Who's going?

William Brand

Aye, I'll be comin' an' bringin' Blackwater an' our own powder monkey, me 4-year old son named Morgan (really).

Me an' me crew will be stayin' a' the Southernmost Hotel...Anyone else?

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, The Pyrates of the Coast will be otherwise engaged. We'll be in Port Royal, Jamaica then. I know, I know... poor us.

But we have a great crewe of 12 going... so it will be fun to take most of the crewe to the center of pirate activity so they can feel in there bones.

Will miss the gang in Key West this year. But only so many days to get outta town and the Jamaica deal was too good to pass up.

See any and all at the Morgan Harbour Resort & Marina... Pyrate Central in Jamaica.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

sleeping in the fort..eh????? watch out for the ghost in the "hospital/sick room"

member...the fort never saw action...just lots of yellow fever victims

muah-ha-ha :lol:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Unfortunately, The Pyrates of the Coast will be otherwise engaged. We'll be in Port Royal, Jamaica then. I know, I know... poor us.

Well I canna say tha' I am feelin'sorry fer the likes o' ye, yer bein' in Port Royal an' all, but I was lookin' fo'ard ta makin' yer aquaintance...us all bein' Central Florida Pyrates...When we get back 'r mayhaps before PiP, the stars'l line up 'r summat like tha'. Til then, fair winds...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Thanks Captain Jim,

I know... tough duty. But there are soooo many places to go and so little paid time to do it. So we must make due.

Stop by one of our local gigs sometime -- we'll be at Gaspar's regularly to do our updated version of PotC Interactive. Just check out schedule out at http://www.piratesofthecoast.com...

Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

We will think of you all often while in Jamaica.........okay , at least we'll be pirating. Will miss the usuals though!

I take my hat on the plane as well.

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm only about an hour away, now that I'm in the Bahamas. Guess I'd better go!! BB

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

I'm new to everything here, but am looking to go to this event! I have heard so much about it!

I live in the Boca Raton, FL area just over a year now! And am driving down for the weekend of the Dec/2nd thru the Dec/4th. I have not picked a place to stay as of yet... But am looking!

Like I said this is a first for me and am looking for someone else going who might need a lift down or can meet when there? And maybe help me get around?

Show me all the fun things to do at Pirate Week.

Contact me if you like, and we can chat. No strings! :lol:

ROAMING ROMAN!

Roman62@aol.com :lol: