At Long Last........

:) Well, at long last, after much refitting to both myself and the Ship, 'tis time to weigh anchor and head on out into the Bloody Blue Briney as planned!!!...It's been good, and we'll try to keep ye all posted thru internet cafes and such..Fair Winds and a Following Sea, Your Truely Piratical Son, Gary Bergman, Capt., the Tallship Royaliste

:o

And Really Bad Eggs, Eh?

Aye Cap'n Gary!!!

Fair winds' n' Following seas!!!

What be yer destination?

My best to ye...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

May the sea always be calm for thee whilst you journey!

God bless and stay safe!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Capt. Bergman,

May ye, yer crew and The Royaliste have the best of adventures!

Cheers,

Ciaran

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Fair winds mate! Will ye ever turn th' corner an' prowl up th' east coast? Or jes' the west coast o' Florida?

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Fair winds mate! Will ye ever turn th' corner an' prowl up th' east coast? Or jes' the west coast o' Florida?

Bully, We'll be doing the local Battle Sails with the Lynx Thurs thru Sunday, then leave with the flotilla on Monday for Oxnard....We may do the East Coast enroute to the Great Lakes for Tallships Challenge 2006

Keep us posted 'ere Captain, an' I'll surely meet up wi' ye iffen ye stop anywhere from the westernmost bit o' Florida up ta the Carolines. O' course Tampa Bay would be kinda' ideal...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...