Sound familiar lads and lasses?

hurricane

Here's the new trailer for the Brothers Grimm. Where have you heard the theme from? Hint: Listen to the second half of it...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/the_...brothers_grimm/

Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

We have a winnah!!!! Leave it to me 7 year old Cabin Boy, Wrong Way, to pick it out - one of his favorite movies it tis...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Here is the plot summary:

Folklore collectors and con artists, Jake and Will Grimm, travel from village to village pretending to protect townsfolk from enchanted creatures and performing exorcisms. They are put to the test, however, when they encounter a real magical curse in a haunted forest with real magical beings, requiring genuine courage.

I have seen Cutthroat Island three times, I don't see the same plot. What am I missing?

Jerry

If anyone has National Treasure on DVD, there under the special features is another take on the old man's story of the map to his young carriage driver (Thomas, I believe) and its an animated movie-like tale that uses one of PotC's tracks as well.

Bloody pirates, the lot o' them!

• 2 months later...

They do that because they don't yet have a score for the movie. As Joshua said, they find one they can "rent" that fits the mood of the trailer. It's sort of fun to try and figure out which film the music came from for various trailers. (They do stuff like that at the music site where I post.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 month later...