Christine

Costume Pictures

214 posts in this topic

Besides pirate/renaissance garb, attire, whatever. Post yer pictures of you in other costumes. Whether it be for Halloween or any other event.

Here's some of mine:

ChristineasAlicewithJasminekitty.jpg

photoshoot.jpg

Wally_and_Christine_photo_shoot_2.jpg

Wally_and_Christine_photo_shoot_1.jpg

BatsandCat.jpg

poorgolem.jpg

The_Star_Trek_Crew.jpg

Here I am serving cheetos at a party...

uhhh...uhhh.

2267fd63.jpg

Not exactly a costume...

7305QRTTraining008.sized.jpg

IM000041.sized.jpg

oh crap! I don't have a scanner! I've got some incredible pictures! yahoo_cry.gif

hmmmm, maybe Capt. Grey does....will have to give her a call....

Here I am serving cheetos at a party...

uhhh...uhhh.

2267fd63.jpg

That is GREAT! :)

This is one of me circa 1978.

Dressed and "performed" 214 times. Then I grew up. :unsure:

riff.jpg

Ace you make a great Rif Raf! How awesome! And William, I remember you showing me that one of you as the character from Spirited Away. Creepy character, you pulled it off well! Wow Rogue, you look great as a blue fairy! Nice body too! :unsure: Killian, I couldn't see both pictures, I copy and pasted the link, but only one worked. The camoflauge one that is. :D

Hmmm I will have to look into why both didn't work since they were both from the same location.

Ace, me boy I didn't know you did RHPS! I lost count after me 100th attendance. :) Any photos of Adventure Ace?

Here's some shot of my previous persona:

My 501st profile:

trooper.jpg

Wrestlers Mankind and Undertaker:

wrestlers.jpg

A still-in-progress Browncoat (Space Pyrate) from Whedon's Firefly/Serenity:

browncoat.jpg

Nice work everyone!

Ah, cool Gregory! Yer with 501st huh? Wonder then if ye know Kenny aka Elvis Stormtrooper and his friend Toby, more famous tho for Jack Sparrow?

Aye, although I'm a new recruit, I do know of Kenny (Elvis) Trooper and I hear through the grapevine that Toby's working on a Wonka costume! But alas, I haven't met them personally, yet.

Yup and then another friend of mine, Wade, another Jack Sparrow, is putting together a Wonka costume too. They'll be 2 Wonkas running around at Dragon Con this year-lol!

party11.jpg

That's me, front right and hubby in front left as Legolas and Gandalf. :lol:

I *so* wish I had pictures from the previous year. Hubby and I went as Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, complete with back openings to store our extra "faces". People took turns all night changing out our different eyes and mouths as the mood of the conversation changed. Quite a good time. :lol:

Ok I think I fixed the images in my post above. And no the weapon is not real.

gangster.jpg

This isn,t really a costume, but it was one of those things were the photographer dresses you up type things.

Great picture! Those portraits are cool! I've seen them at certain places. Just saw one the other day in downtown San Diego. I've thought about it trying it out. Would be fun! :lol:

Great pic, Petee!

I had one of those done with the ex- in Ohio many moons ago - don't know if I even have it anymore. If I find it, and get the bloody scanner working...

matt and i had a civil war era wedding pick done down at the strassburg railroad and had the boys done in an old west type scenario complete wuth weapons and bottle of whiskey. even made that into a wanted poster.

Those places are fun, I could sit there for hours trying different costumes on and taking pictures. , I love playing dress up.........um..... I mean taking pictures. :wub:

Ill have to see if I can find my Elvira pictures. Dressed as her everyyear till I had Nora..Then went as a witch till last year. Last year I was a pirate. LOL

I used to dress as Elvira and or a vampire for quite so many years as well.

ELVIRA ? I love Elvira. Always have, ever since I was a lad. Even met Miss. Cassandra Peterson herself at a horror convention a few years back. She was cool as hell. Just as I imagined.