Vacation Time!

Firethorn

:lol:

Only 9 more days 'til I be settin' sail with me crew on the DCL Wonder!

I'll gives ya a full report on how it goes, it be me first cruise and I be hopin' my sea legs work! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to that Pirate dinner/show thingy I've been readin' about, not to mention those clear caribbean waters.

:lol:

wil22.gif

I was just posting about the Magic. She be here on the west coast for a special cruise intinary (sp?) and will be the in Port of Los Angeles on the August 13 during the Festival of Sail (Tallships). Should be a sight.

I, myself, have been on both ships (Castaway Member and Addict) and the Wonder is my favorite. It has the most nautical theme with the Little Mermaid Ariel greeting you in the grand foyer.

:rolleyes: I just went in October, but I want to go again. I even had the website opened before I came here looking for a future itinary.

Bon Voyage

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Arrrrgh!

Here's hoping for fair winds and calm seas for yer days on the sea. Best of luck, my friend and next time, don't book during hurricane season. B)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Well instead of leaving Sat. morning we've made changes to get out this afternoon and hopefully beat Dennis to FLA. This should be fun! :lol:

I also decided to take along a bit of me garb(pants,shirt,belt) to wear on pirates night. After looking on some of the Disney sites it seems a few, and I mean a few people do dress up. If I don't take anything I'll kick myself later, so me daughter and I will plan to dress up and to the total disapproval of my 16 year old son. :lol:

wil22.gif

• 2 weeks later...
;) I HAVE RETURNED! ;)

Had a great cruise and stay a Disney World!

Here are a couple of pic's, still going through the 256 pictures I took. ;)

50206818-0d34-01B00144-.jpg

50206817-c85a-01B00241-.jpg

50231844-ee56-0168010E-.jpg

50231845-aedf-0168010E-.jpg

You know yer really lucky yer daughter is as good looking as she is seein now as to how ugly ye be ! :lol:;) Jes kiddin! Right nice pics of the two of ye, right nice indeed!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.