Bein' Away for a Moon

Hook

Well, me and da mates are bein' off for a moon or so for ta be catchin' fish.

It's a way to get on the waves and make loot to boot :) Be seein' ye all in a month if'n the sea lady be gracefully pleasant to us.

:P

Whar's me pipe?

That sounds fantastic. Have fun darlin'. By the way I'm Swan.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

May the waters of the North Atlantic be bountiful fer ye, Hook, and the Ocean Goddess protect ye.

--Ciaran

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• 1 month later...

Thar ain't nothin' better than a pocket of coin 'ceptin if it be a pocket of someone else's coin :lol:

I be back and loaded fer some good time to be sure. Off to the pub I go and thanks for the well wishes swan and the good CaptainCiaran.

:lol: A pint of screech for the pair of ye :P

Whar's me pipe?

A pint of screech for the pair of ye

Thank ye, Hook. Glad to hear ye be back ashore and with pocketfuls of coins to boot. How was yer time on the waters? Any adventures?

I have a good friend who lives on Trinity Bay, NL, near Old Perlican. He is not a fisherman, but says that many of his fishermen buddies up there be havin' a helluva season this year...can't seem to catch anything 'cept what the Government don't allow.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

It were a fine time and nowadays much easier than me fadder had. DVD Player fer movies and all the Halibut, Ling Cod, Red Snapper and Rock Fish ye can eat if ye can catch them. I see more an more starving fish on catch :(

Salmon is not an easy catch anymore as the Government are keeping close tabs on catch and rightfully so fer we need them fishies to be abundant.

But it were enjoyable to be on the waters again and thanks be to ye fer askin'.

:)

Whar's me pipe?