A new place to strut your stuff

Good day...good morrow.... arrrgh... and all those other good things

This is not exactly the place to announce this but perhaps it is....Thr Four Kingdoms Ren Faire is going to happen....it is a landlocked venue(except for the lakes) in Milan , IL. and happening on the 7,8,9 of October of this year.

The reason the post comes to this area(besides meself being a moderator) is that there is a contest...one for all ye pyrates that feel good about themselves that is...we will have a Shanty singing contest!

There will be real prizes and good stuff....if you are of the singing nature come to our faire and show us what you can do!

To find out more about our faire email me roguespierre@juno.com and I will let you know what the heck is going on!!!!!!!!!

Roguespierre aka Darkrose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Sounds like it would be a fine time! Someday, I'd love to be in a tavern filled with many pirates, singing sea shanties and drinking grog!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• 3 weeks later...

Morgan....

This is not far from you ya know....The Thryce Wycked Wenches of Seattle are getting their contract from me this week...and maybe a couple other surprises in store...but it would be good to sit in a pub with ye once again...it has been too long

darkRose

And Texas ain't that far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well sorta...

dR

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"