You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, William...We appreciate your effort and kindness so much!!

The group shot was taken this last season at Scarborough Faire in Waxahatchie, Texas. The three other gents in the shot are part of the crew we are signed on with on the Wayward Chyld. All are "ranked officers", our Capitaine is on the far right.

The pic of Jack was taken in one of the many gardens at TRF, last season.

Thank you again, William. :lol:

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Wonderful pics, Tempest! :)

Now that my boots have FINALLY arrived, I'm going to have some more pictures taken. I'll post them late this weekend. ;)

UPDATE: My photographer was too tipsy to take a single good picture, so I'm going to try it again this upcoming weekend... It's so hard to shanghai good help these days. :lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Thank you, kind gent! We have plans to be in Panama City for the Feast in late September, so there should be current shots from that excursion.

Looking forward to seeing your new images!

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Ok its my turn. My compliments to all ya Pyrates that posted photos its good to put a face to some of the names. Its even better when your in your pyrate cloths. We all look so much better. I'm not sure which period that I do that I like better. So I will put in a couple.

enjoy

François

pirate.jpg

francoisship.jpg

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET

All right... here's a few of mine:

I'm experiencing some bandwidth issues on my webspace, so if the images show up as X's, try back in an hour and they should be there.

Captain_03.jpg

Me in some of my nice garb... I have a better hat and I don't carry fake weapons anymore now though :D

ConnorAndJessica_Pirate.jpg

My young'n's, Connor and Jessica

Crew_workshop05.jpg

I'm on the left... The rest are some of my crew at a COLD event in february... :D

Duncan_Blue_Froste.jpg

Me, our Lookout, and our First Mate

GW14_CaptainMac.jpg

Me in my finery

GW14_FortFlag.jpg

Flying our flag from atop the Fort at Gulf Wars

MacNamara_Helm.jpg

Me aboard the ship stage, Pieces o' Eight, at the Muskogee Faire

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

OK, as promised, here's the updated photos of my completed garb. I'll list out the vendors of the items at the end of the post.

pistol_aim.JPG

sword_drawn.JPG

jack_swag.JPG

Hat - Excalibur Leather

Hair Jewelry - Pirates of the Coast

Head Scarf - Designs by Janelle

Aztec Coin Necklace - Masterpiece Replicas

Sword Hanger - Dorsett House

Dagger Frog - Dorsett House

Pistol - Grendel's Cave

Sword - NobleWares

Belt - Medieval Collectibles

Boxed Compass - Jas. Townsend and Son, Inc.

Shirt - Designs by Janelle

Waistcoat - Designs by Janelle

Sash - Designs by Janelle

Breaches - Designs by Janelle

Frock Coat - Designs by Janelle

Boots - Competetive Attitude Boots

Rum - Captain Morgan's Private Stock

Excellent images, Francois, Cap'n Mac, & Mad Jack.

I like the way the sunlight be glistening off yer sword, Mad Jack; great plaid breeches, Captain MacNamara; and ye make quite a dandy rogue on the ship's deck, Francois.

Yer photos all me wanna go out and spend lots of money on new garb!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Thanks, Cat! Everything is so comfortable, even on a hot day.

Designs By Janelle doesn't yet have a web site, but you can reach her at designs_by_janelle@comcast.net. She's also working on designs for adjustable fabric bodices, and her results so far are fantastic.

Mad Jack,

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, geeze you're getting better looking all the time! drool.gif

You have such a wonderful smile, oh and the 'toys' aren't bad either. :lol:

The coat is very well done and has the flair without side insets. I swear I could see myself in the shine of that hat! :lol: Good for giving yourself away to the enemy, great for light signals (shoot there!)

An' well the rest o' you....faint.gif

(sigh) hug-vi.gif

I made those breeches from the captured skirts of conquered schoolgirls... :lol:

just kidding, lol! ;)

I got it at wal-mart on the $2.00 a yard sale rack... those breeches have since gone missing, and I have been unable to find that particular plaid again. :lol:

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

:lol:

Thanks!

Fwiw, though that shirt I'm wearing looks clean, it actually has blood stains on it from a sword fight. Someone else's blood, not mine. :)

I took that shot when I was thinking of submitting pics for PotC 2/3. Before I heard that they were only considering people from LA. :lol:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

I just found out that the Minnesota Renaissance Festival has added a "Perfect Pirate Contest" to their openning weekend this Saturday and Sunday. Plus, there's a free ale tasting. This will be a blast!

Aye Killian, I've flirted with all o' yer guys in that picture, especially the two in the back(the big guy and the one next to him). In fact if'n they saw me, they'd recognize me for sure! :lol:

LOL! I sure do get around. :lol::huh::huh::huh:

Hahaha the Big guy is Mr. Blackthorne, he's our Quartermaster, the guy next to him in the middle is Captain Syn. So ifin ye has flirted with everyone in that picture, then you and I have flirted. I be in both o'them pictures. :huh: