You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

...yer pants seem ta be bulging quite a bit below the belt. Well I hope it's really, really, really good treasure. :P Cuz my mind is going where no one has gone before. :P

Partly a wardrobe malfunction. :P Seems I lost weight since being measured for the breeches. I'd invite ye to verify my claim, but what with the distance involved... :lol::P

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MVC-006S.jpg

Gothic Dress

MVC-005S.jpg

Noble Lady Dress

MVC-035S.jpg

Queen's Gown

b1603daa.jpg

Last year's Pirate Outfit

That's right there'll be a new one this year!!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

lOL Im working on a new vest to go with my frock coat. I recently purchased another pair of leather pants that I will split the seam to lace the sides up. And of course me wench costume..no pics of that yet. But I do have my sword and dagger.

My Sword..

CNXT0090.jpg

My Dagger..notice tis a mermaid..

CNXT0081.jpg

And me again...With Captain Morgan :lol:

CNXT0049.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Here's a few of me in garb in Jamaica...

Port Royal

Marooned

At Sir Henry Morgan's Estate

At The Grog Shoppe

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Siren, saw the pic of your coat. You must be showing that machine what for!

Siren stares into the sewing machine's....errr...ummm...needly eye....

Stare into me eyes....I am your master.....sew what you reap...er...sumpthin like that.....

Sewing machine obeys and worships her like the sewing goddess she is...and twice on Sunday...

Fate, I've found as o' late, has raised its ugly head ta' redeem ih'self.......

Well, for starters flintlock, having an account at like say, photobucket is helpful. Then once with that ye upload pix to the account from yer computer. Ye then get a url link for each pic ye upload. Copy and paste the link of whatever pic ye want to post in yer response. Click the button that says IMG and paste yer link in there. It be best to preview yer response before posting it, just to make sure it worked. That should work for ya, best of luck luv!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Alright, I'll play too.

Here's my current Non-Jack garb with baldric, boots and sash stolen from my Jack kit.

I use this when crewing on the Royaliste as the high winds are not exactly nice to the Jack hair.

I guess if I had my own hair and make up crew it wouldn't be so bad. :(

the-set.jpg

Ace_ratlines.jpg

And Morgan, great pix to ye too me Disney brother!
Capt Morgan, love the marooned pic.

Thanks, all!!

Ace, the garb is fantastic, as are your decor, mate! Good pics, one and all!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

great pics ....morgan you look like you had a grand time in jamaica

kendra you look like you're having fun and a lass can't ever have too much garb ;) ...and if i was 30 years younger ;)

and ace you look great whether in your jack kit or the pilferred bits

and siren two captains can more plunder ;););)

Flintlock would ye believe tis the first thing I have ever sewn? It's imperfect but hey it's mine and I be right proud of it. And im getting better.. ;)

Ace I adore the Garb! Capt. Morgan ye look rite Swell as well!

Christine if I could figure out how to make a bloody banner I would do that..That would be right tasty!

Thanks Callenish! ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

'ere is a pic o' me an' me mate Crispy. Our bilgerat is the little blonde guy. These were taken at the Virginia RenFest.

MWC and Crispy

I also have a great one of Gute!

Your Mate's chair almost looks like the one I use around the house :lol: Love his boots by the way!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

kendra you look like you're having fun and a lass can't ever have too much garb ;) ...and if i was 30 years younger ;)

*blushing* Thank you! I get that alot, now if only I can find someone a few years shy of 30 and single. . .Well I'd be one happy little sea nymph! ;):lol:

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

'ere is a pic o' me an' me mate Crispy. Our bilgerat is the little blonde guy. These were taken at the Virginia RenFest.

MWC and Crispy

great pic, mwc. you coming up for pyrate weekend at parf? got a good one for you - i didn't even noticed your mate's chair til kendra mentioned it. :rolleyes: my late husband was a paraplegic and the last thing i notice is wheelchairs. my own powdermonkeys are rennies. :o

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

'ere is a pic o' me an' me mate Crispy.  Our bilgerat is the little blonde guy.  These were taken at the Virginia RenFest.

MWC and Crispy

great pic, mwc. you coming up for pyrate weekend at parf? got a good one for you - i didn't even noticed your mate's chair til kendra mentioned it. :rolleyes: my late husband was a paraplegic and the last thing i notice is wheelchairs. my own powdermonkeys are rennies. :o

I didn't mean anything bad by it of course, its just that when you have been in one for as long as I have, they start to take on the image of a car. . .I mean, You see if they have better wheels then you, or you look at the rad paint job. . .well maybe its just me. :huh:

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

'ere is a pic o' me an' me mate Crispy.  Our bilgerat is the little blonde guy.  These were taken at the Virginia RenFest.

MWC and Crispy

I didn't mean anything bad by it of course, its just that when you have been in one for as long as I have, they start to take on the image of a car. . .I mean, You see if they have better wheels then you, or you look at the rad paint job. . .well maybe its just me. :huh:

Lady Snow, yes I an me sis will be at PARF but not me mate. He has something else to go to and we are leaving it up to our powdermonkey as to where he wants to go. Me sis's powdermonkeys will be with us tho. Maybe we can sells 'em to the gypsies....

Kendra, me mate has been in the chair since he was 15 (now 47). I am really glad that the Quickie Ultralite is not too heavy or else we would outfit the van with a lift. He does get in and out of the chair to drive his Neon or the Minivan since both are equipped with hand controls. He is a lower level paraplegic, so the no feeling line is about mid-thigh. We met in 1991 and got married in 1995. By the way, his boots are from Sandler's.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

• 2 weeks later...

I finally gots enough of an outfit to call it one. I'll have ta make a few changes and add-ons but this works fer now......take a looksy if ye dare!!

SHIPWRECKJOHN3.jpg

SHIPWRCKJOHN11.jpg

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg