Pirate Petee

You in yar garb.

2,493 posts in this topic

nar but maybe a smoothie stand on the silver strand!

someone see if this chimp has any coin and can afford a round fer us all?

Baboon?! Chimp?! Sirs, those are flogging offenses on my ship! You can tell a baboon by his bottom and a chimp by his face, which looks like a bottom. I, gentlemen, am a monkey - you can tell by my tail.

I'm afraid I'm not old enough to be served at the bar, but I'll gladly buy you all a round of lemonade and ginger-beer. Bar-keep! I'd like a banana smoothie please. And a packet of peanuts.

rummy lass my hat's off to ye ....i'd be wishing my barque had a figurehead that looked like you .....i'd seldom ever come into port :rolleyes: :)

Here's a couple of photos of me in garb, hope to run into you sometime on the west coast.

with me cutlass:

cutlass.jpg

with me old mate Francis:

francis_and_gregory.jpg

aboard the Royaliste with me flintlocks:

twofisted.jpg

Welcome Benbow and thank ye fer posting the monkey picture. Real cute it be! I'll take a blueberry smoothie since ye are buying.

Pyrate Gregory, ye be a fierce lookin' pirate indeed. I'd say the West Coast is well-protected with ye there!

Here be some photos of me in my Playing Outfits . Ain't it grand ta be grown and still love ta play?

Fair Winds

KP

I am still incapable of uploading pics to the Internet. There is another topics thread in here somewhere with really useful information... cannot remember where -- I will find it and post.

Lady Barbossa, MerryDeath, Sjöröveren and/or Red Bess all had cameras, as I recall, at the Oshkosh museum event and, therefore, are the only ones to have immortalized the likeness of Cap'n Pete Straw on vellum.

But iffin ye want to see Pvt. Enos Dinkle (2nd VA Vol. Inf., CSA), he would be the left-most handsome kneeling gentleman among the Ten Dollar Boys.

Sorry -- I forgot these is one image...

Pete Straw is the strikingly dashing gent in the back row (third from left) among the Fool's Gold Crewe.

Aye welcome Benbow, what a cute little monkey ye are!

Ah Dread Pyrate Gregory, do ye be crewin' with the Royalist a lot?

:angry: aye, welcome aboard benbow. i'll be having a strawberry smootie today, grammercy!

:D

Dang.... I'm goinna have ta post th' picture someone took of me at Ojai last year..... (sorry don't have the page address right now.....) but I be the good lookin' one wit the rum..........

Com'n mates thars gots ta be mor'r ya. :blink:

Check the Gallery link at the top of the page, Shipmate. There be LOTS of us there !!!!

>>>> Cascabel

Com'n mates thars gots ta be mor'r ya. :o

Check the Gallery link at the top of the page, Shipmate. There be LOTS of us there !!!!

>>>> Cascabel

:blink: Aye, I know I'm just lazy.

Thar be a photo of me (well thar be two of them.....) I be the good lookin one wit th' bottle O' rum...... (at the bottem of th' page.....)

http://goldcoastfestivals.com/piratefaire/pirpg4.htm

I'll post as soon as I have some of me in my garb.

Thar be a photo of me (well thar be two of them.....) I be the good lookin one wit th' bottle O' rum...... (at the bottem of th' page.....)

A fine hat. Aye. A very fint hat.

Hey I thought that was yer ugly mug. LOL! Now I'll know who to look for when I go in Sept. !

BTW- Isn't that gal with the black hat, long straight blond hair, frilly top, ugh, dang can't think o' her name, but I knows she's here at the Pub.

Someone help me, who is she?

Here be I fer all to see. Thanks to Christine fer yer help lass! :)

023_23.jpg

treeclimber03.jpg

Yep, I really do climb trees on a regular basis. :)

I be really enjoyin' all these great photographs!

Here ya go, a few pic's with the youngin'

41434004-eb6c-01800240-.jpg

47234605-3edb-018F0203-.jpg

:D

that's an adorable wee wench ye have tere, firethorn! chip off the old block? -_-

Why thank you milady Snow.