You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baboon?! Chimp?! Sirs, those are flogging offenses on my ship! You can tell a baboon by his bottom and a chimp by his face, which looks like a bottom. I, gentlemen, am a monkey - you can tell by my tail.

I'm afraid I'm not old enough to be served at the bar, but I'll gladly buy you all a round of lemonade and ginger-beer. Bar-keep! I'd like a banana smoothie please. And a packet of peanuts.

Welcome Benbow and thank ye fer posting the monkey picture. Real cute it be! I'll take a blueberry smoothie since ye are buying.

Pyrate Gregory, ye be a fierce lookin' pirate indeed. I'd say the West Coast is well-protected with ye there!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I am still incapable of uploading pics to the Internet. There is another topics thread in here somewhere with really useful information... cannot remember where -- I will find it and post.

Lady Barbossa, MerryDeath, Sjöröveren and/or Red Bess all had cameras, as I recall, at the Oshkosh museum event and, therefore, are the only ones to have immortalized the likeness of Cap'n Pete Straw on vellum.

But iffin ye want to see Pvt. Enos Dinkle (2nd VA Vol. Inf., CSA), he would be the left-most handsome kneeling gentleman among the Ten Dollar Boys.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

:angry: aye, welcome aboard benbow. i'll be having a strawberry smootie today, grammercy!

:D

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Thar be a photo of me (well thar be two of them.....) I be the good lookin one wit th' bottle O' rum...... (at the bottem of th' page.....)

http://goldcoastfestivals.com/piratefaire/pirpg4.htm

Hey I thought that was yer ugly mug. LOL! Now I'll know who to look for when I go in Sept. !

BTW- Isn't that gal with the black hat, long straight blond hair, frilly top, ugh, dang can't think o' her name, but I knows she's here at the Pub.

Someone help me, who is she?

I be really enjoyin' all these great photographs!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

that's an adorable wee wench ye have tere, firethorn! chip off the old block? -_-

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire