You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have had much attention from the other patrons of the movie, lass. You and your friend are rather stunning in your garb.

Thank you! Yes, many a good person wanted our photos...

:ph34r: Thanks for that edited picture!!

M. Shamrock, Captain of the Celtic Cross

Some of the Unluckiest are the Luckiest...

Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

banj2.jpg

Um, Young Captn M Shamrock... I just showed my son, William The Bloody (who has not logged into the pub in ages) your photo... He is the same age as you -- I think his exact words were: "Daaaamn..."

Photos of him (and of all of us) from this past weekend's Renaissance Faire to be posted soon...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

I picked up this long weskit at an event in April. I was reluctant to wear it because I wasn't sure if it would look good. I wore it to this event for the first time and after seeing the photo I kinda like it. I got plenty of compliments on it. What do you guys think.

Francois

NathenHale12.jpg

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET

A fine weskit, too, Francois. My appreciative compliments. :)

Mr Gage.. .you are a devil! My compliments to ya, good sir. A find coat ya have there.

That hat, Gage.. you are a wicked man. :)

~Lady B

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I picked up this long weskit at an event in April. I was reluctant to wear it because I wasn't sure if it would look good. I wore it to this event for the first time and after seeing the photo I kinda like it. I got plenty of compliments on it. What do you guys think.

Francois

NathenHale12.jpg

Nice shoes, too. What kind are they and where might I get me own pair?

You will be surprised!

A friend told me to look around the stores such as JC Penny and such. so every time I was in a store I went to the shoe department. By chance I was in a store called Bon-Ton. I walked by the shoes and there on display in the women's shoes were these, (without the buckle). They were on sale for $20.00. I tried on a pair that would fit and bought them, later adding the buckle. I asked why they were so cheep. On the box they were selling for $60.00. The clerk said they were discontinuing them. That was over 2 years ago. Look around you may get lucky.

François

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET

Francois: You look great.

Here are some shots of my clan. In fact, here is the whole clan from last weekend's Bristol Renaissance Faire:

aa793856.jpg

From left to right, that would be my Lovely Wife (who absolutely hates dressing up in "costumes," alas), myself, my 12-year-old daughter ("Elizabeth Morgan"), my 14-year-old son ("William the Bloody"), my father and my step mother.

And here am I, wasting away. Oh, wait... is that a pistol at my feet? Stupid jailer!

7-27-2006-300.jpg

Here is William the Bloody in one of his two favorite shots from his day at the Faire:

7-27-2006-214.jpg

...But for some mysterious reason he likes this one more:

7-27-2006-233.jpg

And my daughter... who cannot be held by a mere iron cage...

7-27-2006-297.jpg

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg