You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WooHoo! Jacob Badger is a fyne pyrate indeed! And Bosun Carmina - you and your crew are indeed very well met! I love all the green in your garb, Captain Emerald, and of course, Patrick Hand, ever since we spent that night together, well, you know you are a special friend indeed~ Oh, and I like your authentic period kit too! ;)

P1010344.jpg

Be nice to me or the Parrot gets it ! :o

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Blondiewench and Capt. Bo on our wedding day in '02. We had an 18th century wedding done byDaniel Boone at the home of his son, Nathan. Danielwas portrayed by our good friend Larry Reeves who passed away of leukemia last year.

weddingday.jpg

You reenacted at your wedding? I think you win. That's a great picture.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Truth is... we were married "officially" on a retired ministers front porch two weeks earlier. The BIG show was done at the Boone home near Defiance Mo. during their annual Pioneer Days event. I act as "booshway" for the camp and we always have plays and scenarios throughout the weekend. We just decided to make our wedding part of the entertainment. Afterwards we cooked up 150lbs. of beef and put a big dent in the two cases of wine that we bought for the camp party afterwards. The date on our certificate is the official one, but the REAL one will always be the date that Daniel Boone declared us "man and Wife"!

Capt. Bo

I've already posted these in another, more obscure thread, but here they are again.

Pirate001.jpg

Pirate002.jpg

I still havn't had a chance to wear this gear to any sort of event (apart from a short appearance at a Halloween carnival last autumn). I've got more hair on my jaws now, and I've made a few accessories to the outfit, but it's still pretty much as you see it here.

--Captain Bob

We were married in 14th century attire by a monk in a village under a full moon.  Torches.  Handfasting.  Period ceremony.

Period weddings are a blast. Palmetto... one of the guys I re-enact with... he and his wife rented the Clipper City and had a pirate wedding... I've got some pics somewhere... if I find 'em I'll post a few.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Rosie, Warren, and Capt. Dad... these are the powder monkees I inherited when I married Blondie. My oldest is wearing some of MY clothes already at 14 1/2!BoKids.jpgSorryfor the size, haven't yet got this down to a science! I re-sized it but for some reason it won't shrink here like the other thread... oh well... :blink:

Capt. Bo

Well, I be a pickleheaded pirate.....

I be sittin' on the cusp o' 'can use this here buggery machine' to 'don't ask me why it will never co-opry-ate'!

I been tryin' t' post one, bloody photo since I came t' this here pub......

an' it be strikin' me pic e'ery time......an' don't even gets me started on that there avatar....... :unsure:

Iffen I gets a pirate volunteer I'd be willin' to email them the photo an' then THEY could do it an' then say it was me.......

That be known as.....Blonde Logic........

:lol:

Holdin' me photo as ye read this........

:)

~Foxmorton

Mimi...

Go to the Initiation and Pub Rites and look in the HEEELP!-PHOTO DUMMY BO thread. The crew taught me just yesterday how to do this! Today I'm learnin about sizing! :)

I'm sure that the info in there can get you going. I'm new to the cyber world and they got me goin in less than a day!

Good Luck! Capt. Bo

Oh, aye Silkie.......it be a figurative phrase, so t' speak.......

An' thankin' Neptune I has at least the sense t' be gettin' it IN the computer! ;)

Capt'n Bo......I'll give it a look see an' hope fer the best!

In th' meanwhile ye'll all jus' have t' picture me in yer heads!

B)

~Fair WInds...

~Foxmorton

Mimi,

If you got it in yer computer files, I recommend setting up a photobucket acct. Once LongTom showed me the right buttons to push... well, now I'm a picture-postin' fool! It is very simple to use as you'll see from Tom's instructions. I used Rumbas method of opening a file to be able to easily go back and forth. Hope to "see" ya soon!

Capt. Bo