You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics, mates! If'n any of ye are plannin ta make yer way to the Novato or San Luis Obispo Faires over the next couple of weeks, :huh: be sure to stop at the Main Gate and says "Argh!" :huh: Diego and I will be there doing the Meet and Greet as well as Peace Tying for the first 4 hours of each day. It would be great to takes some group shots - it would! :huh:

WOW, you all just look fabulous :)

I made some new pics recently that are a little bit nicer then the ones i had.

It's a tad bit over exposed and my bodice slid up a little causing that little thing on the left shoulder (never buy satin B) ) but..ok excused..this is a new pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/Bar...rl/01010065.jpg

Soon i hope to get pics all over in a good light, i need to get some good ones.

Now i need to confess to being a very bad girl and i hope you guys aren't too mad at me oops3.gif

I've saved your pics for a special "pirate album" i'm making with "pirates" i know from internet :)

We don't have too many pirates(re-enactors or not B) ) overhere, let alone those looking good so i thought it was cool to make an album of you fine looking people.

I can assure you none(absolutely never ever) will be giving or shared or anything on internet, just my little pirate album :)

By the way Gallenish, i'm sure that the other Barbossa fans will agree that you give the man a veeeery good run for his money, very much indeed oops3.gif

hero.jpg

charity lass where are you living in holland now ....i lived in dordrecht for a while a few years back ........some great ships in the harbour there .......i would love to go back and sail up from rotterdam in a tall ship and salute the city with a roaring salute ;););)

sail up from rotterdam in a tall ship and salute the city with a roaring salute huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif

WONDERFUL!

I'm born and raised in Rotterdam, i'm sad to say her ports are nolonger the largest of the world, Singapore has taken over that honor (I bet Jack Sparrow would like that ;) ) but i'm still as proud as ever!

I bet you know all about Rotterdam but if you ever make it i'll be glad to show you around and uhm..if you do make the trip might i join you on board? oops3.gif

Now that would be a way to see my beloved Rotterdam (Ports) :)

Do you ever miss our little country?

hero.jpg

yes i loved my time there and the large open air market ....we would take the fast ferry from dordrecht and spend a day there.....i lived right along the harbour in dordrecht by the old hotel gate .....it is such a great country and the people are some of the friendliest anywhere ;)

A few photos of events ( most recently in Ilwaco Wa) and our Guns (1 old English Swivel and 2 3" ordinance rifles).,the three we have and the Wild Imports HMS Victory Signal Cannon we are waiting on.

Tropico's Pirate Photo Album :P

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Thar be a photo of me (well thar be two of them.....) I be the good lookin one wit th' bottle O' rum...... (at the bottem of th' page.....)

http://goldcoastfestivals.com/piratefaire/pirpg4.htm

Hey I thought that was yer ugly mug. LOL! Now I'll know who to look for when I go in Sept. !

BTW- Isn't that gal with the black hat, long straight blond hair, frilly top, ugh, dang can't think o' her name, but I knows she's here at the Pub.

Someone help me, who is she?

It looks like it's Tabitha Anne, but then again I could be wrong.....hmmmm... :(

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Great Photos! Looks like a bloody good time ye had fer yerself an' yer mates too!   :lol:  

Thank you Rummy3 !

Yes a good time by all.,It sure is alotta fun not havin' to be working *Sigh* every minute. Bein a pirate justa few times here and there can sure put the steam back in yer stride :lol:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Great pics. Ye sure know how to swell the waves o envy within this young salt. I be savin up me plunder to get me'self to one o these here celebrations. That, an tryin to get the time off from the scurvy workplace o mine.

Some of you look so good as pirates, I wonder how you fit in when yer NOT tryin' to look piratical! (Or does that ever happen?) :huh:

Rummy, you are what the person had in mind when he coined the phrase "mathematically impossible"! :huh:

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

Blackheart_Bounty.jpg

On the HMS Bounty... really. Except when I had the original picture taken, I was not in my pirate outfit.. but I have walked upon the decks of the Bounty. She quickly became my fav ship!

:lol:

Looks to be you couldv'e been sailin' her right in to Jaxsonville yourself. I had the pleasure of boarding the Bounty myslf while on the "First Coast". A fine ship she is too.! I was really excited because it was the only Tall ship I have the chance to see to date as I live a bit from the Coast. Your outfit is great and so are the rest of the rest of the pics in this post. I regret that I do not have an outfit as of yet, but maybe one day I will be able to add my picture. Hoozah to to all of ye :P

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

My pic is in my profile...but since yer probably too lazy to look, here it is...

photo-1516.jpg

I know it doesn't show the whole outfit, but that's because I'm working on getting the rest of it. :lol:

Which reminds me, pirates didn't wear earrings like the one's I'm wearing in the pic, did they? :lol:

davyjones.gif

I thot the line was;

Jest 'cause ye grow older doesn't mean ye hafta grow up...

'r somat like tha'....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org