CAptain jack pirate hats

I just got my captain jack style hat from Captain Jacks Pirate Hats yesterday and I just had to say Oh My God. These hats are beautiful to be hold. The professionalism, quality and time that he must have put into these hats are phenomenal they truly are works of art. Every dubloon was well spent on this buy. I would recomened them to any of you out there. He has the last say when it comes to pirate style hats. I'll post pics later this week. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Petee-2.jpg

Got one o' his covers, meself... they are grand!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• 2 weeks later...

Just for info, I brought my treated Blackbeard on a sailing trip to the Bahamas, where we were caught in Tropical Storm Arlene, and then wore the hat in Port Royal, Jamaica, during the same storm, and the oil / wax finish held up beautifully... not only does it look authentic, it WORKS!!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Glad I could help!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

• 2 weeks later...

I gots me own McKay hat from the postman just this week. I have to admit, mate, I was a bit worried about the "biforcated" (as Capn Jack be callin it) peak...'twas a toss up for me between the McKay and the Capt Jack style.

But once I got to hold this beaut in me hands...all me misgivins were scuttled! Tis a fine hat o' quality make and any man on the account worth callin himself a pyrate would be honored to wear one o' these hats!

Oil/wax treated tis the way to go, matey. Get one if ye can, ye'll never regret it.

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers....thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."

:lol: I just placed me order for the oil/wax treated Blackbeard tricorn just last night. I can't wait ! MacKay said that he was back logged for three weeks, but I don't care. I be so excited. I'll post pics once I get it. Thanks again everyone, ye helped me make the right choice ! :P

• 2 years later...