MP3's?

conchchowder

Can we post mp3's to the forum? I have some good Irish reels and jigs from a now defunct Fort Lauderdale band, "The Irish Times".

Can I post these?

conchchowder

aka

The King of POG

The TAO of POG...part 1

So THAT'S why you served the stuff in 8oz cups with lots of ice!

(heard uttered by smashed guest after LUAU 2002 while carrying their Super Big Gulp 32oz cup out of the party with four people carrying them...)

• 2 weeks later...
of course, that'd be better than 12 year old rum licked off a bare breast (well, close)

"of course, that'd be better than 12 year old rum licked off a bare breast"

Uhhhh, be that with or without ice.... :lol:

But seriously, if there be MP3's, where be the postin?

an Irish jib be alright, but how bout some good rum drinking songs, "yo ho" and all that. Be it light hearted or historical, I be ready to drink it in.

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

• 6 years later...
of course, that'd be better than 12 year old rum licked off a bare breast (well, close)

"of course, that'd be better than 12 year old rum licked off a bare breast"

Uhhhh, be that with or without ice.... :(

But seriously, if there be MP3's, where be the postin?

an Irish jib be alright, but how bout some good rum drinking songs, "yo ho" and all that. Be it light hearted or historical, I be ready to drink it in.

Ayes don't think they can bees posted here in the pub but they are easy to put up at http://midsouthbuccaneers.ning.com/

Yeah, you'd probably be advised to post them somewhere that caters to such or put on your own website and then link to them. I don't think there is an option to upload such files to this forum. (When you "post pics", you are really sort of linking to them on the website where they reside, not putting them on this website. Well, unless you create a Gallery for yourself and upload them to that. At least that's my understanding.)

Edit: Say, I just noticed that that question was asked six and a half years ago! What urged you to dredge this up?

Edited by Raphael Misson

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 10 months later...

Skip Henderson anyone ... Billy Bones is me favorite. But I still like the sound of the bonus shot.

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "