PRE-ORDER POTC DVD

MadMaryFlint

Lass... there's Pasion, and then there's Obsession.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

The pirates at Traffic Court got all my dubloons this month... I'm just lucky they didn't hang me or flog me! :ph34r: But come payday... I'm in! I was just thinking that when it comes out, I'd like to talk to a friend who has as 10' tall screen and DVD projector in his home about hosting a pirate party. We have a parade on Dec 7th... maybe a video screening party after the parade eh?

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Me thanks for the infromation!! I be ordering today. You have free run of me pantry and the key to me rum for that.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Pre-ordering doesn't get ye the goods any earlier; the release date be carved in stone and them legal pirates be a bloodthirsty mob who'll keelhaul any retailer what delivers the goods a day early. :huh:

It just be guaranteein' ye gets a copy in case the store runs dry.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

I'm gonna wait to see what Blockbuster has in store. Sometimes if you pre-order certain videos with them, they'll offer like 10 free rentals or something like that. I did that with Monster's, Inc. for me little ones and since I don't go to Blockbuster that often, it took me almost a year to use up the rentals.

Preordering is nice, might get you the DVD a few days early, but there's just something intensely satisfying about laying down a shilling and walking away with the goods in your hands.

Aye Gent, I 'ave t' agree with ye there....

I'm sure that people will look at me funny when I grab the DVD up an' go "ARRRRRR! It's mine ye landlubbers!"

:ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Alright!!! Thanks, Scupper!

Jackie, it's $17.98.

And the shipping is FREE! For 2 DVDs that's quite a steal I think.

Blackheartedly yrs,

--Jamaica Rose

"What say you to three shillings, and we ferget the name?"

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

I was just thinking that when it comes out, I'd like to talk to a friend who has as 10' tall screen and DVD projector in his home about hosting a pirate party. We have a parade on Dec 7th... maybe a video screening party after the parade eh?

Now THAT sounds like fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Pre-ordering doesn't get ye the goods any earlier; the release date be carved in stone and them legal pirates be a bloodthirsty mob who'll keelhaul any retailer what delivers the goods a day early. :angry:

It just be guaranteein' ye gets a copy in case the store runs dry.

I doubt ev'ry store'd run low on copies. And release dates? Pah! This is why it be good to have your neighbor own a DVD store, 'n then ye can jus' plunder his stock when the DVDs come in, which is a few weeks in advance. :ph34r:

Captain Wolfy Wench