NEW WEBSITE

MadMaryFlint

Hi, everyone. I'm starting a reviewer website for PotC fansites. Basically, I'm reviewing PotC fansites so ppl know what sites are good sources and which are bad. It will also serve to help site owners with design, layout, advice, etc. I need help coming up with a title, though. The character name of the owner (me) is Rui or Ruisenora. I'd like the title to be pirate-/PotC-related. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Any and all help is appreciated and the creator of the chosen title will be credited.

Also, if you're interested in being a partner in crime, let me know. It will require a knowledge of websites and the ability to tell the difference between good things and bad things.

Arr.... this reminds me of the comics I read as a small boy.... Namin' the letters column.

How about "If it's not Sparrow, it's CRAP!"

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Ye mean wot if the Colonists string up Depp fer treasonous speech?

I'd buy the board a round O' drinks! :ph34r:

"Carribbean Queen"?... a 'lil bit o' th' 80s....

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Umm.. the point of the next one is the fact that Jack Sparrow is coming back. Ted and Terry (the screen writers) said that they have something liek three more stories about him that need to be told. Not to mention Depp already said he would do it. Sorry, Royaliste, looks like he's comin' back!

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

How bout Jack's Jibb. ARRRGGGHHHH must be me medicine and captain Cocktails again. Sounded good till i typed it.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

(*reading posts...thinking that she would like to be in sparrow's nest!.....or ship...or hammock)

naughty little pyrate

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

• 2 weeks later...