I had too much to dream last night

It were nuttin but a dream what chu mean "I'm gonna hold up a gas station on the lower east side after dark on Wednesday June 1st?"

heres the wierdness of all wierdness. you say the reality of what you think yer dream is gonna cause and we'll all guess the dream ok? ok so ye post yer (cause effect of yer dream we see the effect of yer dream which you write then we guess the cause of yer dreamby writing what we think yer dream was actually about? ok?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreams are funny things. They can either sort out what's going on with you at the present time or they can be visions. When I was younger, I used to have prophetic dreams all the time. I had a dream about the Apollo One disaster a couple of weeks before it happened - how's that for spooky?

Last night I had a dream that I had to stop a plane, but I was on a cliff far away. Of course, since this was a dream, I was going to make a giant leap through the air and land near the plane and somehow stop it. But because my better half was with me, his extra weight made me drop like a stone (weird sensation in a dream, to be falling so fast...) and we landed outside the gate and then I woke up while we were trying to sneak past the guards through the barracks. Okay - figure that one out.

RHJMap.jpg

i've had those prophetic drams, but can't discuss them right now and i'll seen things that i later (like years later) actualy encountered and felt a weird sensation for sure. i have dreams where i take out frustrations i have against people that have been rude or insentitive to me or my family. different dreams seem to have different purposes but most i really don't remember the next morning.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Me could say much on th' subject o' dreams..but me already belong to several dream interpretation message boards an' forums as it tis...(me head spins thnkin' on it...) Too much overload! Here lately I've not remembered me dreams, because o' th' overload o' info.... ;)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

I'd like t' forget me dreams, an' focus on makin' th' good reality!

Me dreams are taunting me wit' false hopes most o' th' time..

I'll keep th' good dreams tho, they be nice t' me...

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

I dreampt about eating swordfish grilled with butter and a lemon caper sauce. a side of mango salsa surrounded by a heavily garlic'd potato mash. Start with garlic toast and a nice cup of ciapino served with ruffino red. I woke up starving! Burped and it was like I had actually eaten it??? Damn I hate that when that happens!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I have a dream all the time that I'm in a fire-fight, and either my rifle won't shoot, or if it does, the bullets have no effect... from what I've been told, its a fairly common dream amongst warrior-types... always wake up in a cold sweat after that one...

:lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Capt. Morgan  Posted on May 26 2005, 12:14 PM

I have a dream all the time that I'm in a fire-fight, and either my rifle won't shoot, or if it does, the bullets have no effect... from what I've been told, its a fairly common dream amongst warrior-types... always wake up in a cold sweat after that one...

Yikes! I've actually had similar ones, where my rifle locks up on me or backfires!(Used t' go shooting wit' me stepdad at the local gun club, most o' th' time it was only a semi-automatic pistol, or something like thet, but I've handled a rifle too..so has me brother..) We are taught t' shoot before we are taught t' read, write or 'rithmitic...southern gal I am...

Hetha12.jpg

And to that I say, "Outstanding!!"

Nothing in the world like a lady what smells like cordite!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

:lol: Yipe!!! :lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

I hadda wierd dream the other night....

This Mega Corporation was having a convention, but one of them decided to kill them all off by unleashing a majic/tec spell to unleash all the dead.... (very slasher film stuff...) but when the undead came to "life" they were not bad (some were a bit mad at how they died, and some that it wasn't the reserection that they expected) but then it all kinda worked out.....

\But somehow I was stuck in an airport with all the living and zombies (the image of the zombie couple out in the rain smoking cigarettes was kinda funny) but then I started walking through the airport.... and a comotion at the bagage conveyer caught my attention...... I just "knew" something was wrong, and started to run..... dove for cover just as a domb exploded.....(splattering blood in the best Sam Peckenpaw tradition)

thats when I woke up. and went outside for a smoke....... all the immages were like something you'd see inna movie....... close ups, long shots and the angles...... dang....... if I could figure out how to write it..... might have a good movie idea ........

I hadda wierd dream the other night....

This Mega Corporation was having a convention, but one of them decided to kill them all off by unleashing a majic/tec spell to unleash all the dead.... (very slasher film stuff...) but when the undead came to "life" they were not bad (some were a bit mad at how they died, and some that it wasn't the reserection that they expected) but then it all kinda worked out.....

\But somehow I was stuck in an airport with all the living and zombies (the image of the zombie couple out in the rain smoking cigarettes was kinda funny) but then I started walking through the airport.... and a comotion at the bagage conveyer caught my attention...... I just "knew" something was wrong, and started to run..... dove for cover just as a domb exploded.....(splattering blood in the best Sam Peckenpaw tradition)

thats when I woke up. and went outside for a smoke....... all the immages were like something you'd see inna movie....... close ups, long shots  and the angles......  dang....... if I could figure out how to write it..... might have a good movie idea ........

Me likes the zombie couple smokin in the rain. did the water jes fall right through them? That'd be movie stuff fer sure!

did the water jes fall right through them?

They were mostly there.... but the smoke did escape out from thier bodies (missing lungs and such) They looked like a nice couple, just zombies....

The details of the dream were increadable.... it was just like stuff you'd see in a movie.......

Yeh I remember well, But when I finally gave up the smoke I would litterally loose all conciousness to reality in my dreams I would dream shituff that steven king and others would cringed at the details of. It jes so happens that when I retire I'm gonna take up smoke agin and jes to write scripts...

• 6 months later...

Now here's a weird one...

I had a dream last night that Rogue Mermaid and I were in a pub arguing about something that, for the life of me, I can't remember the topic of. Whatever it was, I finally decided it was a hopeless argument which I wasn't going to win - she gave me that superior woman look that told me I was just silly for bothering to try and argue my point at all - so I gave the whole thing up as a complete loss and left.

It's odd because we've never met and I have never thought about her much (Er, no offense meant :lol: ).

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

i have had some of the strangest dreams... once i had this one where i was outside of my back door, and my friend britt walked past with a dog. I dunno why she was in my backyard with a dog, but she was. i mentioned it the next day, and she looked at me screwey, and asked what kind of dog. i said labrador retriever. she said she had that kind of dog, and asked if my house was red and white. it is. i asked her how she knew (she had never seen my house) and she said she had a dream that she was walking her dog and walked right past this house where i was standing. kinda creepy...

then theres the one about the pirates and the aliens and the captain who was a were-leopard... :lol:

*insert twilight zone theme here*

I haven't had any dreams that I could recall vividly as of late, other than having an actor turn taxi driver for me in a short one this morning. I have no idea where I planned on heading...my alarm went off, and I heard "yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me..."

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

You were clearly heading to the Caribbean in a doom buggy to buy wallpaper. :P

I wish I could remember what we were arguing about. The later it gets, the less I remember about the whole thing.

I rarely remember dreams. I do know you have several (possibly hundreds) in a given night and they're usually a manifestation of something that's rolling around in your subconscious. Most of those I remember are because I awoke in the middle of them. For a while I had trained myself to awaken when a dream was deemed significant. Turned out most of them didn't seem that significant upon waking, so I gave the whole thing up.

"Am I not?"

do di do do

do di do do

do di do do

thats the best impersonation of the song i can do.

i used to have millions of nightmares when i was little, then i got a dreamcatcher. i havent had more than maybe two nightmares in the last ten years.

i used to have these dreams when i was in kindergarten where it would combine my house with my grandma's house. i guess because i spent so much time at my grandmas.

i used to have millions of nightmares when i was little, then i got a dreamcatcher.  i havent had more than maybe two nightmares in the last ten years.

Now the question (in my mind) is, did the dreams stop because of the dreamcatcher or because you perceived the dream catcher to stop the dreams? Could it be that you convinced yourself to make your mind behave? (We can do that, you know. Eminently possible and not at all mystical.)

"Am I not?"