Post yer aresnal!

awesome collection mate! i favor the second cutlass from the bottom...

i am trying to find a short cutlass like it that can be sharpened, all the ones found are repros with alloy blades, see below:

http://www.aurorahistoryboutique.com/ahb.cfm?a=C000189

i've searched for a maker, but no luck!

my weapons are mostly asian. now a cutlass and some flintlocks will be added to form my pyratical aresenal!

again, thanks for sharing, i am humbled by your collection...

dread :P

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

decided i have been a pretty good boy this year ...got m'self a new toy ;)

mynewesttoy.jpg

i want t' scrimshaw the handle real fancy with a map and mermaids ;)

Excuse me whilst I drool.....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

wow............ does it fire? i'd trade my ex-wench for that pistol and not expect change back! scrimshaw, havent done that since childhood. awesome idea!

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

Sailing about, the lucky man! Bloody hell do I wish I could join him! :( Especially now since I am in need of some starting over in my life.

M'dear, Royaliste Captain... you take th' rum cake at the moment. :) I do SO love cannons. If God be willing, I would LOVE for you to teach me and let me fire one of those cannons. However, knowing insurance.. they'd go berserk. I drool at the re-enactments every time I see the Artillery load up... and there I am on the other side of the battlefield, gawking at the cannons, but God how I love it when near them! LOVE the shock waves from them! LOVE the sound of a cannon firing! Yes, I am nuts. That is my FAVORITE sound in the world is the sound of a cannon firing.

Again, eager t' meet ya and to see the Royaliste in Chicago, mate!

Fair winds til then!

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Lady Barbossa wrote:

Those 3 silver pistols... I've seen one and they are fancy!

LadyB, wherever have ye seen that type of pistol before?

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Lady Barbossa wrote:

Those 3 silver pistols... I've seen one and they are fancy!

LadyB, wherever have ye seen that type of pistol before?

:lol:

Gee... don't know, Pete!

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Here be a proper look at me arms. As I said before, they're not period, but they're all I have at the moment.

afghancarbine.jpg

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

• 1 month later...

aye Gunner! I would have expected nothing less.... absolutely bootyful!

Callinish, is one of them murdocks the one yer sellin t'me?

Oooooooh ...look at the pretty cutlass' which one is mine ....and a knife ...and ...hmmm ...why do I suspect that the next time I see you I I will find my money pouch nearly empty?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Callinish, kisses are traded evenly are they not?

So I happly have my new toys.

mycutlass.jpgMyMurdock.jpg

Look familiar? I will someday take my own photos but for now these will do. The cutlass has a sheath of leather and brass. I need a belt to hold it now!

As to the Murdock I now need to decide what to have etched onto that medallion. I am thinking my 'seal'. Hmmmm.... decisions decisions.

This is my arsenal ...a bit weak but mine none the less. I have also a pocket knife that was gifted to me that is not shown and am awaiting a dagger or belt knife. Now if you want to count my kitchen cutlery there would be more but still not very impressive.