Post yer aresnal!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW.. :D

Uhm..more then impressive..me's almost ashamed to post what i've got but for now..i'm not unhappy..

it's growing just..so hard getting a good sword or let alone pistol.. :D

Anyway..me "arsenal" sofar..

mearsenalsmall.jpg

copperandtin.jpg

daggers1small.jpg

The tin is wholemarkt..so that's cool though one is a slight bit dented..

hero.jpg

Here is my 18th century arsenal...arsenal2.jpg

The Brown Bess is a hand made R Talley Brown Bess Dragoon Carbine and the only one he ever made that im aware of?

Powder Horn - made it my self

.75 Cal pistol- some sort of kit gun i aquired had to case harden the whole thing to get it to fire

Tomahawk

plug bayonet

Belly box

my all purpose knife

sword- its like a cutlass without a guard i never carry it im a farmer from Brunswick County turned pyrate I favor my back country weapons

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

got them from an old lady i know here who has no family to give them to so she said she'd rather see them go to someone who'd give them a good home rather than just go to auction when she dies .... i did have my son and i paint her living room and front hall and she gave them to me as a thankyou gift ....some gift!!!!!

Nice pistols, Hugh! Thanks for showing 'em off! :)

Here's my brace of pistols

Arsenal.jpg

... and some assorted cutlery.

Swords.jpg

I love the basket on the rapier! It looks so evil, yet so elegant! :) <_<

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

If someone would be so kind as to tell me how I post a pic on here I'll gladly share my arms.

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

TropicoCannons014.jpg

2 of the 11 in the collection., these arent much for a real garrison., but for my private sea wall., they were as much as I could swing for their part of the project, These are gonna be ALOTTA fun. *Wicked-Wicked-Grin*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Here's my arms. Not piratical in nature, but they're all I have at the moment

http://myspace-292.vo.llnwd.net/00746/29/2...746194292_l.jpg

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

just posted another shot of just rapiers (arsenal part 2).....then it started to rain so i will post more as i can get them shot there were another 15 rapiers i had to leave out .....and some still in storage  :lol: run out of room to hang them in the house

:o

arsenal_part_2_50_of_long_blades.jpg

Holeeee, Red William! Ye've got yer own armoury, all them blades! Awesome collection.

• 3 weeks later...

got a chance to post a couple more shots of the arsenal

guns023.jpg

a few of the cutlasses that are at home

guns019.jpg

and a few of the flintlocks ...

am still trying to get them all at one place at one tyme to get the entire armoury shot but my current house is too small to get them all in one room ;););)

so i photograph them as a totally clean each room

My God! ;)

Callenish... you have this Lady just in awe over your arsenal. Bloody hell! Lucky man!

A couple of those flintlocks REALLY caught my eyes (no... not blinded). The shape of a couple was like what I had in mind with the custom pistol I want. The 2 that are facing up and down (the very big, long pistols)... I LIKE those! Custom pistol! I can see that as the style for the custom pistol. ;)

Those 3 silver pistols... I've seen one and they are fancy!

My compliments on such a collection, Callenish! How many of them are you hauling down to PiP with ya? ;)

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Oooooo...

Callenish.. ya know exactly how to make a Lady drool!

~Lady B

;)

:::Coughs and spits out rum; coughs and chokes::: 8 bloody thousand dollars?!?

::Coughs some more:: Mate...yer gonna kill this Lady yet with the amount of pistols.

Damn... :lol:

~Lady B

:lol:

got a chance to post a couple more shots of the arsenal

guns023.jpg

a few of the cutlasses that are at home

guns019.jpg

and a few of the flintlocks ...

am still trying to get them all at one place at one tyme to get the entire armoury shot but my current house is too small to get them all in one room :ph34r::ph34r::lol:

so i photograph them as a totally clean each room

You have the nicest toys my friend......makes a pirate drool......lol

I congratulate you on your most wonderful collection.

KP

i just placed my order for another $8000 of new pistols and blunderbusses and may have a few surprises when pip roles around

my tents have been ordered and should arrive by mid july ...trying to find oars to make into tentpoles

I wish I could casually say I just bought $8,000 worth of pistols.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

"Arr, what focus, matey?"

Arr-har-har-har! But seriously, I can't be seein' jack diddly seabass. O' course, that be because me eyes be taken out many a-years ago.

An' yes, Callenish, that be whar she be gettin' th'laser sharks from. Arr, t'was either that or yer blessed captain bein' chum fer th'blighters. She be havin' 'em sharks, an' she be determined t'do somethin' wif' 'em.