Post yer aresnal!

I, too, suffer from a lack o' technical expertise in postin' me photos... Thanks for the tip, per'aps that will do the trick.

In the meanwhile, let's see if I can remember everything... I'm sorting this by eras/themes. A lot of these are costume props, which means it would be WAY more impressive to simply post a picture than to admit they don't fire ("NF" = non-firing firearm).

Piratical stuff:

-- Pair of 1700's British Sea Service flintlock pistols (one fires, the other needs work)

-- Queen Anne flintlock pistol (I made it from a kit four days ago)

-- Middle East "Flintlock" (NF; extensively inlaid with bone or shell; looks incredible, but is completely non-safe to fire)

-- Blunderbuss (NF: Denix replica)

-- Cutlass/flintlock combination (NF: Denix replica)

-- Boarding axe/flintlock combination (NF: Denix replica)

-- "Napoleon" flintlock (NF: Denix replica)

-- Scottish brass flintlock (NF: Denix replica)

-- Pocket flintlocks (4; NF: Denix replica)

Civil War:

-- Enfield musket

-- Caplock muzzle-loading pistol

-- LeMat revolver (YES! You heard me! The most awesomest birthday present ever!)

-- Pair of Colt Navy pistols

-- Colt Army pistol

-- Colt pocket pistol

-- Sharps carbine (NF: Denix replica)

-- Sharps pistol (NF: Denix replica)

-- CW Cavalry sabre

-- USN 1850 cutlass (I actually keep this with my pirate gear, but you all are too savvy for me to put it past you)...

Lord of the Rings:

(If you don't know the sword from its name, then you ought to skip this part)

-- Aragorn's Ranger sword with scabbard (and utility knife)

-- Aragorn's elven dagger

-- Narsil (The Sword of The King! And its scabbard!)

-- Anduril

-- Sting (with scabbard... actually, I have FIVE)

-- Glamdring

-- Herugrim

-- Guthwine

-- Eowyn's sword

-- Hadhafang

-- Second Age elven sword

-- Gimli's axe (two of these)

-- Sword fo the Nazgul

-- Uruk-hai scimitar (two)

Also four or five various Medieval swords.

Then there's my "Vampire Slaying" weapons:

-- Medieval double-headed axe (perfect for lopping off heads of the undead)

-- Crossbows (2: these are the iconic rifle-stock ones)

-- Sword of the Daywalker (movie "Blade"), with one Tactical Scabbard

-- Throwing glaives (from "Blade"; one 3-bladed, one 2-bladed)

-- A set of Blade's "silver" stakes with leg holster.

(When vampires and/or zombies walk the Earth, you will mock my weapon collection no more.)

I haven't even listed the Klingon weapons. Oh, and my batarang collection.

Oh, just forget it.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I don't know how I missed this juicy topic before.

Period (all reproductions):

-1850 Naval Cutlass

-Earlier style non-descript cutlass

-Hand forged cutlass (I made myself...almost complete)

-1750 style Naval Sea Service Pistol (fully functional)

-Various knives

-Pewter Mug (though I'd hate to spill anything!)

Modern:

-AR-15

-Ruger M-77 in 7mm

-M-1 Garand (1944)

-1903 A3 (1943, I think)

-Ruger Vaquero, .45 LC (x2)

-Winchester Model 53, .22 long

-Colt Combat Commander, .45 (OK, I'm writing the check this afternoon, so it ain't mine yet...but it will be ;) )

Coastie :lol:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

My technical abilities stynke mightily, so:

Papanheimer Rapier (Rod Casteel)

Swept Hilt rapier

1700s American Cutlass

French Briquet

Custom Dutch hanger

Matching Dagger

8 Bowies

2 Navajas

Three different Tomahawks

8 plain cutlasses

Britich Dragoon pistol

1 slung shot

2 Boarding axes

4 sabres

Sinclair Sabre

assorted practice blades all over the garage

2 Cap n ball Colt walker repros

and a 9mm Sig

.....and me breath after m' wife's home made habanero salsa.

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."

;) In my arsenal I have, 2-9mm Berettas w/6- 15 round clips. 2-1911 Colt .45 automatics w/4- 11 round clips. 1- Vintage M1 Garand (it was me pappys). 1- .203 Enfield rifle. 1- 1903 .30cal bolt action Springfield. 1- Mausberg 12ga. pump shotgun w/ interchangable slug barrel. 1- Remington 12ga. pump shotgun. 1- 30/40 bolt action Krag. 1- winchester .30-06 bolt action w/10x scope.1- .223 Bushmaster AR15 w/ 12x scope w/ 4-30 round combat clips. And finally...my baby.....45cal thompson machine gun. ;) ....Come and get me! :lol:

PS If you think this collection is outrageous, You should see my sons! ;)

Oh yeah ...and my sling shot I had since I was 12 yrs. old...

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

PC070153.jpg

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::(:ph34r::ph34r:B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

:rolleyes:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I don't have any pictures yet, but I have the exact same cutlass as ye do oderlesseye, as well as an as of yet unidentified type of military sabre. Unfortunately, that be all I have so far, unless ye counts me wooden swords and me fencing blades (a sabre and a foil).

The Wit and Wisdom of Capt. Jack Sparrow:

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Will Turner: You cheated.

Jack Sparrow: [shrugs] Pirate.

I've no vast amount of weapons. But darn proud of the ones I have. Granted I am rightly picky upon which weapon I arm myself with.

A Potter sword (From "the Patriot". My pride & Joy & I pretty much WILL Kill whoever dares to take off with this specific sword. This is my Rev War sword. Is quite functional!)

A smaller sword that is more decorative. With a tassel that hangs from it & a blue "gem" (if you wish to call it that) on the tip of the hilt. Not functional.

A silver knife with a black horn hilt in a black leather sheath with Mexicana designs on it & the name "Oaxaca" on the sheath & the blade. The blade has designs similar to the back of the Curse gold in PotC. Whilst on the other side of it says "De Estos Chiles Pocos Da La Mata" which I'm not totally for certain what it says but after talking to a few Mexican comrades they believe it says "With this knive I bring death".

2 tomahawks. One decorative. The other functional & I have used it at events to practice my tomahawk throwing.

A rather plain knife in which could possibly fit in a boot or not. I generally use it at Rev War events as a cutting knife. Serves me well. Along with the bone handled knife.

A non-functioning replica flintlock. The George Washington pistol, mind you. A grand adoration of mine. Being as General Washington be a hero of mine.. one of a few.

And of course my carbine. Right old, but not too old. It is a totally functioning carbine as I have used it a few times... Shot a good many redcoat with it.. & a few Continentals (I switch sides upon where I am, Midwest I am Continental, Out east in SC, I am with the infamous British Legion under Tarleton).

I once had a sword, a Civ War dragoon saber, that looked exact to the one that was in the PotC logo... rust, tarnish & all. Alas... that was stolen! Imagine... stealin' from a pirate!

Oh... for some humor sake.. if I may... my dressage whip could be a weapon as well. Rightly had a wicked mock sword fight with the whip a couple weeks back with a fellow classmate... she was good, but not yet prepared to handle the likes of a piratess.

I feel as if I am forgetting something. Perhaps I will add to this list in due time.

But those above are my pride & joys of mine. Epescially the Potter sword & Washington's pistol!

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Why did yer Department do such a stupid thing? 

Capt. William

The whole Hollywood bank robbery happened, and the PD figured we needed something that would reach out and punch through body armor... my little M4 just doesn't have the same psychological effect as racking the pump action on a shotgun...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

took the time to take a pic of some of the firepower two be decorator pieces for the kids ...i don't get my girls often enough for them to be comfortable with live weapons ...YET!!!

865851df.jpg

there be a few missing from this shot when i get time i'll post more

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:B)B)

:ph34r:

Beautiful Weapons, Sir!

been trying to figure out where i can take the photo of my entire arsenal i may see if i can use the stage at the unversity since in my house i cant fit them all in to one shot at least not at this time of year ...when the weather's good i can go outside and bring everything to the yard ....hmmmm i think i would be good to get a mass shot of all the arms at once

i have 3 closets full of swords that i can't find more room to hang and about another 8-10 pistols that i haven't posted and more blunderbusses and another few muskets and long rifles and two chests of daggers and knives

• 3 months later...

I too am web-challenged but here goes with our list starting with the big boys

Jumping Billy - 1.7" bore bronze Victory cannon from Bronzecannons

Death Knell - 1.5 bore cast iron gun from Hern and home made carriage

Jacks Revenge - 1" bore bronze swivel gun, I c0mpleted from a casting bought on e-bay

Bishop of Wolverhampton - 1-5/8 bore bronze x 30" gun on oak carriage

Small Arms:

Queen Anne flintlock ( from pedersoli)

.65 flintlock - picked up 20 years ago in London at a antique store

.75 Tower repro flintlock pistol

Swords:

Too bloody many to list

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands