Post yer aresnal!

Not to be confused with arse and all.

Here are a few of my happy acquisitions.

My bearded axe made by a man named Wolf. I carved the knotwork in a rough celtic style to give the axe an overall antiqued appearance.

Axe.jpg

Here is a detail of the same piece.

AxeDetail.jpg

These are two of 8 knives that I have acquired from my friend Big Mike. The smaller "Trade Knife" is my most recent addition.

Knives.jpg

Drat I spelled arsenal wrong.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That celtic carving is awesome!

Stunning and very impressive :)

I'm afraid I've only one blade and its not very impressive.

I bought it at a Chinese store because of the horse decorations.

I had to really choose between horse, tiger and wolf but this one was best, esp. as the front looks so much like a ship's figure head.

The knife is a decent size though.

blade1.jpg

blade2.jpg

hero.jpg

I suck at posting pics, but here's what I've got...

Pirate-y:

-1660's doglock pistol

-1750's British Sea Service flintlock pistol

-standard Naval cutlass

-Brown Bess musket (what the Continental Marines carried, for the most part)

Modern:

-Winchester Model 1866 Yellowboy (.45cal)

-Colt Single Action Army (.45 cal)

-M1903 Springfield, dated 1918

-M1911 (circa 1917)

-M1 Garand (dated 1943)

-M14 (late 60's)

-M4A1 carbine

-HK USP 9

The last two are my constant companions at the PD, now that we've done away with the shotguns...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

for some reason i can't figure out how to load pics in my messages here so i added a shot of a small part of my arsenal in the gallery as "arsenal part 1" i still have many more blades and a few more period guns but this is all i have shots of for now

:o

just posted another shot of just rapiers (arsenal part 2).....then it started to rain so i will post more as i can get them shot there were another 15 rapiers i had to leave out .....and some still in storage :o run out of room to hang them in the house

WOW..you really do have an arsenal :o

Awsome though!

I'd love to have an old flint lock pistol, but when i do see them here they're waayyyyy above my butget, then again most would be.. :o

Problem is, you are not allowed to have them unless made unusable (something removed on the inside) and it's impossible to import one.

I was told by re-enacters at the event i recently visited, and people selling weapons they tried to do so but it's just not possible to get them into the land from anywhere else.

I agree on safity but stopping people from collecting classical weapons is highly irritating me! :ph34r:

hero.jpg

ok, let's see getting out my box from the closet...

2- large triangular double sided push hunting blades...with eagles heads on the both sides of the blade on emblazed on the sheaths. These will be strapped to me boots.

1- large hunting blade that has an hawk as the handle, and egyptian carvings on the blade (straped to me belt)

1- sunken treasure blade, this has a mermaid on the faux bone sheath and tallship on the handle, (tucked in m'sash)

1 - folder with Amazon and her hawk on the handle. (to hang from m'belt)

1 - tanto, (strapped to m'back)

1 - Katana (from m'samari days...ok, tis m'persona remember)

2- celtic dirks these are strapped to my baldric

2 - 6 ft. whips (one strapped to me hip)

1 - 18c cutlass and flint combo (the flint is actually part of the cutlass and it is used for boarding) ok in actuality it is one I just keep in my collection rarely ever take it out for my persona.

1- 18c naval cutlass (hangs by m'side of course)

1- eating dagger - ok, I use it to eat wit but, a brok or two did find not a good idea to distrub me when eating m'victuals... :o located tucked into a armlet on my upper left arm.

1- roman shortsword, ok, just in my collection not used for m'persona's costume

3 - goddess cermonial swords... 1 - is for casting m'calls to Oya. ...2 of which are for friends. dang keep putting off sending them out. Got to do that before they think tain't send'n em.

3 - small throwing daggers that are located in m'tricone...

have m'special containers for m'special ummm concoction for m'blades. A little dab will do ya...in that is :o

1 - I have one scottish flint (ok, replica tain't gonn'a have a real one unless I have been trained with it.)

1- Russian flint (replica) that has a hawk on the handle end. (ok again see the name. ) - both flints to be tucked into m'sash.

1 double headed pushdagger with eaglehead for handle. - ok,ok, I am into hawk and eagle...hey, look at the name ok! : :ph34r:

2 - small flint pistols (one to be tucked into the bodice the other is a gift to a friend. really have to send it out :o )

OH, almost forgot, I do have a late 17c/early 18c crossbow ...yep got to have m'crossbow....cause what descent Amazon would go witout her crossbow hummmm... :o yes it is almost pistol like in construction...but a crossbow.

now am looking to get a couple more of flints then I should be set for m'persona's arsenal. ... :o

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

for some reason i can't figure out how to load pics in my messages here so i added a shot of a small part of my arsenal in the gallery as "arsenal part 1" i still have many more blades and a few more period guns but this is all i have shots of for now

arsenal_part_1.jpg

just posted another shot of just rapiers (arsenal part 2).....then it started to rain so i will post more as i can get them shot there were another 15 rapiers i had to leave out .....and some still in storage :huh: run out of room to hang them in the house

:ph34r:

arsenal_part_2_50_of_long_blades.jpg

*draggingme self back in drooling over the blades above...*..".ok, yes I know" *sniffle hanging head though still eyeing beautiful wonderful blades*... "can't pirate a fellow pirate...tis ta code... hehe..umm if'n wonder if they can float to m'ship? did I hear ya say a NO!" * sniffle, "dang it..are you sure about that? OK! (*()^&^*^%%$...anyway.... :huh: "oh, yeah you ask'n why am I back...sorry, I realized tat I forgot I also have a spanish rapier, and a spanish officer sword. *one more peek at the lovely blades and beautiful axe...then a quick hop back through the cyber hole. * :ph34r:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

just posted another shot of just rapiers (arsenal part 2).....then it started to rain so i will post more as i can get them shot there were another 15 rapiers i had to leave out .....and some still in storage  :huh: run out of room to hang them in the house

:ph34r:

https://pyracy.com/pub_gallery/data/media/1...long_blades.jpg

I'll make sure if I ever need a good pirate on my side I be pickin you mate

CG, if you take a free account with Photo bucket, you load the pics into your PB album and then it always says img... and url.. you need to copy the url one, and do the p><p>For some reason this board doesn

But that's it, nothing more, you load pics up there, copy and paste the url here between {option}' alt='>But that's it, nothing more, you load pics up there, copy and paste the url here between {option}'> and it's here :)

hero.jpg

thank ye' lad for the tech assitance ....hope you will explian to me how to do that when you have a chance

:(

the rum will be on me lad!!!

An I thot I were addicted ta this! Shyte mattey I wanna come out and play wit ye! Quick go an ask yer mom ifin ye can come out an play? I'd be showin ye what it be in me own collection but nae not ta know this rude awakinin nae doth I ave a ways ta pic to post capacity so I'd tell ya all about it when next we meet at faire. (lets just say I nae been taken)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

:lol::huh::huh: what cani say but i was addicted to errol flynn movies as a lad ... and always wanted to be him in almost everything i ever saw him in

that's why i got into acting and took 6 years of fencing class .......but alas hollywood wasn't interested in a scruffy scots with a thick brogue so over the years i just have kept accumulating more sharp pokey bits and lots of glorious noisemakers :rolleyes:

Hollywood's mad.. :rolleyes:

You took acting class..and you've definitely got the look one should want to use in a good pirate movie..

What can i say..they're weird :huh:

Seriously, you've done well in the accumulating more sharp pokey bits and lots of glorious noisemakers :huh:

hero.jpg

:lol:   :huh:   :huh: what cani say but i was addicted to errol flynn movies as a lad ... and always wanted to be him in almost everything i ever saw him in

that's why i got into acting and took 6 years of fencing class .......but alas hollywood wasn't interested in a scruffy scots with a thick brogue so over the years i just have kept accumulating more sharp pokey bits and lots of glorious noisemakers :rolleyes:

Nah! Hollywierd was nay not looking fer another ye mean fer the one they settled on did do a most sloppy Russian submarine captain uh huh! :) Speaking of which I wonder how Red October's doin?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.