Pyrates of the West Coast

A place for all those Pyrates in Southern California to post and since Southern Faire is actually an Elizabethan township in England and England is in Europe and since the salty dogs runnin this area of the pub won't give us our own place here goes lets see how far this gets? Welcomes then to one and to all!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked California was not in europe, mate!

Me crew and I hail from the Devenshire coast in England!

And I re-claim this forum thread for pirates in europe!

*runs up cardboard Calico Jack*

Yaarr!

banner3.jpg

Better stow yer guns th're mate.........unless ye be takin' them on single handed liken.........many a fine crew sails these seas......an' altho' we 'used' t' own it....that bit of it is theres now.....just let it lie...hurrr hurrr.....but ifin we has t' defend it........I gots the 'bridge' covered mate :D

Cap'n o' the JADES RISC'S @ anchorage at the port o' Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

Piratesig1.jpg

Except fer to maybe three renfaires in this state (which by the way has such an economic advantage the in the entire world would rank third in size) twelve higher than ENGLAND. Sorry where was I? oh yeh! since nearly all the renfaies have English names so... I'm posting here and until the director sees fit ta put up a Southern California thread for locals to play as well.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

No seriously I am associated with another on line pyracy site where we hail from Europe: Scotland, Nederlands and England. Having just recieved our letters of Marque from the second Queen and both the two largest faires in the southwest. We are headed for a guild yard next and of course recruiting is something of a much needed cause fer the groundwork is neverending planting seeds of success making weeding through those that can and those that don't is a most tedious and tiresome journey into a fiction world we like to keep historically correct. We are non profit and of a serious nature where we might actually be called on to take one for our captain.

Me liken to look me enemy in the eye and since I be writin it's usually right afoire they die. Bein that what ye say was in jest I 'ave bested me self this past many hours and feel though it is with embarasment as well I shall change my harsh retorts to your apearin insolence and remove the anger from me words. Let it then be dead a tween us and nae not a death ending battle be fought, fer ye hit me when I was surely in the mood ta harm and ye don't want me seein red with you there too! Grammercy and Let me buy you a drynke what would yer need be?

No seriously I am associated with another on line pyracy site where we hail from Europe: Scotland, Nederlands and England. Having just recieved our letters of Marque from the second Queen and both the two largest faires in the southwest. We are headed for a guild yard next and of course recruiting is something of a much needed cause fer the groundwork is neverending planting seeds of success making weeding through those that can and those that don't is a most tedious and tiresome journey into a fiction world we like to keep historically correct. We are non profit and of a serious nature where we might actually be called on to take one for our captain.

Do you have a web addy for this organisation?

Chhheeeesssseeee

since we really are such that be a sub title I figured that if anyone had some so cal news and or needs where something without any nada diddly podunk spadoodle con carne is going to bother anyone this could be the place to post it, Like you need a crew? or say just a good cabin boy for a weekend! You knowmaybe a ships cook fer a spell. erghh a good master gunner fer a month. we all can use that can't we?

• 2 weeks later...

*sauntering in....* Bakersfield? well, now tis be a might interest'n...nae do I know ther be a faire nears ther...might I inquire where, when, how much?

:rolleyes:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

OH bys ta way did any ye hap to put yer name in ta draw'n at the S CA RenFaire last may?

I did an yea twas a sales tactic but, got m'self a 4 day/3night cruise to Mexico out of it.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

*sauntering in....* Bakersfield? well, now tis be a might interest'n...nae do I know ther be a faire nears ther...might I inquire where, when, how much?

^_^

Queen Bess and the Pirates.

It be on the weeksend of June 11th and 12th

Opens at 10:00 a.m. Closing at 6:00 p.m.

Located in Bakersfield at the Kern County Fairegrounds

http://www.co.kern.ca.us/apps/eventcal/evt...asp?evtkey=4662

map: http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?addr=1142...Bakersfield+CA+

Yes, You betcha, I be thar ta piece tie each and every one of ya skank bastard friends o mine. Rummy too'll be thar ta meet n greet ya the way she can only do!

well if'n I tain't work'n on Sunday, I be ther. HUZZAH! ^_^

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Well, now tat be a problem...I tried yer link 'nd got told tain't ther anymore. ^_^ but, I twill be look'n later in ta week to confirm tis still go'n on. ^_^

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...