Post yer colors, mates!

Ahhhh... not all of us Limeys are stiffs. ^_~ ::grin::

LOL! :rolleyes:

No disrespect intended, but considered the massive Gibraltar force and the really huge Jolly Roger, they shoulda called us at least via radio and asked us if everything was shipshape!

Well since there's no law about flying Jolly Rogers at sea there's really no reason why they should have been bothered. You clearly weren't pirates (what real pirate would fly a jolly roger past Gib?) so they probably had better things to do. :lol:

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tis a lovely flag, very cool looking. wanted to design a flag, but i think a boat or crew would be a good idea first, or at least one other pirate. i havent even finished my garb yet.

You don't need a crew, ship or garb to have a flag. You just need an insane and unexplainable desire to fly a flag and stand beneath it shouting bucket loads of 17th century jargon to the hills.

The rest will come in time.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Good morrow ,Master Red Wake. Pray tell, who is it that be doin' yer graphic work? 'Tis marvelous fine, no jagged edges an' all. I 'ave a flag in two versions, one wi' a 1816 navy cutlass (see me avatar), and the same flag wi' a Jack Rackham style blade. Now I needs ta know how ta make 'em look as smoothe as yers. Any hints 'r suggestions'l earn ye a great flaggon o' rhum, both 'ere in th, Pub an' maybe down Key West way.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

• 1 month later...

Cool! i need to learn to photoshop. i tried to post my brother's flag on, but it apparently is the wrong type of file, so... but its a cool flag, looks like the union jack but has a white background, black stripes like this + across it and red like this x on top, with a skull in the middle. pretty good, considering he's only 12. better than the one he wanted with the monkey and the eyepatch.

Thanks, the silver one is now my official logo on my domain.

Your brothers flag sounds very cool!

You should be able to save it as other file, you open it and then simply resave it.

It would be great to see it :)

I make everything in paint shop pro, just as good but soooooo much easyer, and have you noticed EVERYWHERE on internet there's free tubes, sparkles, filters etc etc etc and tutorials but for photoshop there isn't too much.

I love psp!

hero.jpg

Yeah! Pyrate Flags..about tyme... ok now I just gotta figure how to show you whot flags I gots!...and I gotta make more...

thanks fer sharin' , made me heart feel warm just like a good drink o rum.

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.

• 2 weeks later...
...cute idea, but $45.00 to register my flag........... I don't think so.......

That'll be why they have only 8 flags registered.

None of which appear in this thread.

What makes it "Official"?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's funny that you should ask, because they might as well be. The Wetlanders started an annual 'Baconfest' in '92, making us one of the first two Baconfests in all of existence. When we formed the Wetlanders our credo and rules for membership were simple...

"We have to like you and you have to like Bacon".

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• 1 month later...