Post yer colors, mates!

Y thank you, how did you see it?

Or do ya mean the front page logo? I have a simple version of that but the original(as on the site) I made just for web and print media. The flag we intend to use for Key West and others(anyone know of events coming up please let me know) is more along the lines of a traditional flag, very simple, modeled after Moodys flag, only in black.

here goes again...hook_flag.jpg

iron_hook_banner.jpg

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks, i meant this one ;)

I recently finished one of two flags for myself.  I call this one the crossed pistols.

user posted image

The one with the two pistols..

It's original too. (From what i've seen sofar :) )

hero.jpg

jroger_color.jpg

Here is mine!! Right now it is just a color sketch, (Thanks to Master Studley and Captain MacNamara)

Ps He also did the signature art!!

Edited by Kendra The Sea Maid

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Here be mine.... (hope the link works)

https://pyracy.com/gallery/details.php?...240&mode=search

>>>>> Cascabel

:) it dose!! ;)

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

No thanks, i meant this one :rolleyes:
I recently finished one of two flags for myself.  I call this one the crossed pistols.

user posted image

The one with the two pistols..

It's original too. (From what i've seen sofar :) )

Thank you. I'm ever so picky about being original when it comes to flags.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Just finished sewing on it. Almost 6' height by 11' in length, sewn design on both sides the black material is a cotton-synthetic blend and the design is unbleach cotton canvas.

ravenFlagFinished640.jpg

jroger_color.jpg

Here is mine!! Right now it is just a color sketch, (Thanks to Master Studley and Captain MacNamara)

Kendra I be right Jealous..I can see Ill have to get on the ball with me own flag and make it better. Perhaps get my Dad to help with the artwork for it as he is an artist as well. *rubs hands together*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

jroger_color.jpg

Here is mine!!  Right now it is just a color sketch, (Thanks to Master Studley and Captain MacNamara) 

Kendra I be right Jealous..I can see Ill have to get on the ball with me own flag and make it better. Perhaps get my Dad to help with the artwork for it as he is an artist as well. *rubs hands together*

Acttually Sister dear, you are one up on me! I don't have a drawn flag for my mermaid self. This be the one for me pirate character Maevos O'Connlle perhaps I should think of one. . .then again I could always sail under The Dark Prince's colors ah! ;)

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

• 2 weeks later...
Hoisting my Jolly Roger over our boarding school dorm in 1983:

JR.jpg

This flag made its most noteable appearance in December 1985, when I hoisted it on a 5,000 GRT tanker going from the Mediterranean into the Atlantic (i.e. crossing the Gibraltar Strait).

I still wonder to this day why the Limeys didn't challenge us!

Boarding School?!?

Be that a school for young pirates to learn their trade?!?

I would post me flag, but I be 'avin' a spot 'o trouble with me server,

now to keelhaul the server admin...

banner3.jpg