Hampton Blackbeard Festival

It would be appearin' that there ain't been much communications goin' on in this here forum So I be flyin' dis topic up the flagstaff as a means o' signal'n visiting pyrates and Participating Crews with information concerning them.

Topics of Discussion will be (but not limited to!)

SAFETY!!!!

Mr Steele will be presiding over matters of Blades and Black Powder weapons at the event. Blade and Black Powder Weapons (pistols, long arms, and cannons) will be inspected and tagged by a safety officer as either SAFE (fireable at designated events) or UNSAFE (NOT USABLE AT ANY TIME).

ENCAMPMENT:

Discussion for participating Crews in the encampment. Displays that will be set up, acceptable utensils (no soda cans), Period attire. Should we post rules here?

VISITING PIRATES:

We want to make sure this years festival is a bigger success than ever. There are some new things that will be unfolding here so stay in touch.

SCHEDULES:

What will be goin' on, when, and where. Timing is everything! So pyrates can be aware of the plunder that awaits!!(figuratively speaking mind ye!)

I will be expectin' ta see some signal'n occurin' 'ere.

Carry On!!!!

Cap'n Pern

Press Gang Master

Blackbeard's Crew

Hampton, VA

• 1 month later...
I will be expectin' ta see some signal'n occurin' 'ere.

Carry On!!!!

Cap'n Pern

Press Gang Master

Blackbeard's Crew

Hampton, VA

[/color]

::waves the ever so offending purple lobster::

How's that for a signal?!

Mayhaps be sailin' down on Sunday. Ye'll still be there?

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe the purple lobster is offending at all! But I do believe it attracts attention:-) I thought our forum was broke but it looks like it's still working.

We'll see everyone there!!!!

Cap'n Pern

Press Gang Master

Blackbeards Crew

Hampton, VA

• 2 weeks later...

Cap'n Pern, Sir

Could ye tell me what season the crew is assembled? I be hopeing to go on the account for the next go round. I do like to gets me plans in order ahead of time - gives me more time to sell the idea to the management.

Willie the rumrunner :rolleyes:

if it burns blue, drink it B)

You can ner' have enough sand in yer stew.

• 2 weeks later...