Filling in Your Profile Biography

Rumba Rue

Hi, I'd like to pass on some helpful information.

There is no rule saying you must fill out your bio, and there is no rule saying you have to post here in The Crow's Nest first. You can post in any forum you want.

However if you do fill out your bio, it lets members know who you are. We love to see pictures of members (especially in garb), as it's always nice to put a face to the post.

We do understand if you have privacy issues at hand and don't want to give out information, that be perfectly fine.

Humbly yours,

Rumba Rue

• 5 years later...

I find that I look at 'Location' more often than any other information listed in people's profiles. I like to know where people are from, especially as I am far from most of the pirates here. It helps one pirate to find another.

I also highly recommend the chat option for meeting people and asking questions.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

I also refuse to fill it out too. (Duchess' profile, that is.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and I think I filled it in... I'll check again if I missed anything. Glad to meet some fellow pirates!

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

Thank you very much for your warm welcome!

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

• 3 months later...

Ah.. I filled it out as much as I had time to... Always have a hard time with interests. I'm such a pop culture slut... Darn.. Did I just write that? Did I just fill this out?!?! CRUD!!!

It's the internet... It's already public.

Besides.. If I'm taking down a ship I'd like the crew to know who their captains are. When you change your mind on where your dedications lie the rest will know who to shoot at. Watch POTC and... Hold on.. Bad example... Darn. Not batting 100 am I.... I go find a subject that will get me in less trouble...

Later.

Charity Ann Rackham

Captain of the Jade Dragon

Admiral of the Rackham Fleet

British Columbia, Canada

FaceBook (Christina Carr AKA Charity Ann Rackham - as well as a Jade Dragon Pirates page)

Myspace (carrhunger is the personal one and Jadedragonpirates is the other)

BCRF page is: http://www.bcrenfest.com

Jade Dragon: http://www.jadedragonpirates.com

May our ships pass peacefully in the night. Note I say nothing of the day.

JDpyracy150.jpg

• 3 months later...

Crow

Older than Christ Himself

North of the 49th

Just a simple fisherman an sailor

Fondness fer women an RUM,,, not nessessarily in that order.

Love the sea, the smell of gunpowder, an the taste of rum not nessesarilly in that order.

The rest I leaves up to yer imagination.

Edited by crow

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

• 9 months later...