New flintlocks Fer crow

crow

:lol:

Well it seems like Christmas in April it does as I just purchased a box of noise makers , an in that collection there two Zanotti flintlocks in 50 cal . They are very ornate and they are registered as 1768 models .

Does anyone know anything about Zanotti pistols ? I can't seem to find a lot of info on them , but I do know that Zanotti makes high end shotguns any info would be greatly appreciated . They have hand carved stocks and they have a lot of silver and gold inlay right beautiful they are. :)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Zanotti 'ave been makin' firearms since the early 1600's......still family run I belive.........type in 'Zanotti pistola'.....you may have t' translate site as its in italian I think.....hope it helps......an' yes.....pictures please....

Cap'n o' the JADES RISC'S @ anchorage at the port o' Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

Piratesig1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Heres a few pics of me new toys pretty they be says I an shooters they are I am told...That is if I can figure out a safe load for them brass barrels , any ideas mates as I can't seems to find any info on them online or otherwise .

Crows New Toys

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

if shooters you want ' em to be then do you want 'em as noise-makers or weapons ....for just a noise maker start with 15-20 grains and bench fire them see if that gives you the sound you want then go up a few grains at a time until you are no higher than 40-45 should be max or you could also write to zanotti and see what they recommend as the max load