movie quotes game

Fancy

Did I sidestep yer quotes? I'm so sorry and didn't realize it and will definitely make it up to you the best way I can the next time I sees ya! B)

And now, I will go put Top Secret on my movie rental que... B)

Fancy

Here's one more recent:

"Do you love me, brother? Would you protect me against any enemy?"

Response: "The last time you spoke to me like this, you were ten years old, and you've just stolen father's horse. What have you done now?"

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Nope. Any other guesses? B)

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Here's another clue, from th' same movie, although I think it be a dead giveaway:

"Good day for the crows."

Response: "Remove your army from my land."

"But I like your land. I like your soldiers too."

Hetha12.jpg

Bingo!!! Fancy wins th' toaster! (Eric Bana is such a yummy Hector) :lol:;)

Hetha12.jpg

Orlando Bloom was too young and boyish fer my tastes, and Brad Pitt..he's overrated, although he played his part well... ;);) Not bad, I must say.. ;)

Eric Bana, on th' otha hand...Heeeellllo! :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

She: I have shed my tears for Brom... and yet my heart is not broken. Do you think me wicked?

He: No... but perhaps there is a little bit of witch in you.

She: Why do you say that?

He: Because you have bewitched me

Fancy

Sleepy Hollow, anotha favorite..

Hetha12.jpg

Orlando Bloom was too young and boyish fer my tastes, and Brad Pitt..he's overrated, although he played his part well... ;)   ;)   Not bad, I must say.. ;)

Eric Bana, on th' otha hand...Heeeellllo! :lol:

OB is a bit too young for my tastes as well, although in his new movie, Kingdom of Heaven, he looks much more grown up. Brad Pitt , well, he looks mighty good in Troy!... But I tend to prefer the dark ones... dark hair and eyes.... mmmm... dreamy!

btw, yep, sleepy hollow, jd does such a good ichabod.

Fancy

MMMMmmmmhmmm...dreamy!!! :lol:

(goodness..a hail storm where I'm at..good thing I'm not outdoors..i might get pelted to death)

Hetha12.jpg

stay indoors then! good thing it's warm and dry in the pub, eh? LOL!

ok, heres one that got skipped:

"I'm at the top of my game! I'm right up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on. Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so."

Fancy

I'm stumped on that one Fancy, and I have no cheats...unless you can give me one? ;) j/k :lol:

Here's another one:

"Yes. It has a very distinct smell. It's the smell of B--llsh1t!"

Hetha12.jpg

don't know that one, Hetha...

here's more from the one I'm thinkin' of...

"Want to catch a robber?"

"No. To tell you the truth, I'd rather go bowling. Look, what if we actually did what our wives think we're doing... just to shake things up?"

Fancy

brb...civil defense sirens going off....owww..my poor ears..better get some beer an' sit on the porch..hehehe.... :lol: (check th' weather reports...etc.) hang on... ;)

Hetha12.jpg

no worries, the tornado it's east of us and moving eastward slowly<whew> started very close to us tho..should putter out soon....another 15 minutes or so...couldn't see much from my view, just hail..now sunshine... :lol:

BTW, mine was from Practical Magic; not sure where yours is from, but it sounds awefully familiar...hmmm...let me think on it....

Hetha12.jpg

Me too..but i expect more storms, it is tornado season after all..but we be in th' clear..sunshiny..just a huge puffy white cloud off t' the east..pretty cool lookin'... :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Weather? Weather?! Um... Tornado!?

Here's some fun quotes from the same movie:

"Give it a few months. You'll get used to it... or you'll have a psychotic episode."

"You here to make fun of me too?"

"No, ma'am. We at the FBI do not have a sense of humor we're aware of. May we come in?"

"Sure. "

"'Best of the best of the best, sir.' 'With honors.' Yeah, he's just really excited and he has no clue why we're here."

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Here's one from Twister:

"Um...Can't talk to you right now, we got cows!" :ph34r:

(debris scene from the sister cyclones, over a bridge of water)

Actually, the movie Twister was a bit overdone...most of us don't see that everyday, nor do we chase after it as enthusiastically as these yahoos did.

But I can attest t' the fact that many, many Texans/Oklahomans or anyone native to "Tornado Alley" have a tornado story or two. They vary and contrast with whomever tells the story. Tragic, exciting, scary and awesome, they range in severity. :ph34r:

Hetha12.jpg