Highlander, th' first movie...

Th' Kurigan to the motel clerk...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Here's one from a cult classic...

"Mr. President, I am a soldier. And I'm a damn good one. I've got enough decorations to snap a Christmas tree. All I'm trying to say is, and I hope I speak for everyone in this room, is that I am scared. I'm barely holding my... fudge, right now."

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

er... I do?

Alright then...

"Wait! Don't go! ........... I was gonna make espresso...."

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm.... this went dead wi' that line, Will....

My apologies, but I'll revive it, unless someone guesses William's quote...

A new Quote;

"She doesn't know does she? How can it not know?"

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Nope....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"She looks fast Truman."

"Yeah, it's the stripes!"

Fandango...

Ok, ok, my turn:

How many husbands have you had?

Mine or other women's?

Yours.

Five.

Five?

Yes, just the five. Husbands should be like Kleenex: soft strong and disposable.

bunnyssignature3.jpg

Clue.

Great flick.

"Dylan Thomas called Swansea "an ugly, lovely town".

"I'd call it... a Pretty Sh!tty City."

"Dylan Thomas didn't do as much f*cking cocaine as you, did he?"

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Twin Town

Here's one

................................................................................

"See the way I figure, I figure this war would be over a whole lot sooner if you boys just turned right on around and headed back on down that way, and you let us head on up there where the real fighting is."

................................................................................

bunnyssignature3.jpg

Twin Town

Here's one

"See the way I figure, I figure this war would be over a whole lot sooner if you boys just turned right on around and headed back on down that way, and you let us head on up there where the real fighting is."

One of my all time favorite films. Glory.

I can't believe you got Fandango. Next quote...

"You sure have a way with people."

"Well, they're my species!"

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
HAROLD AND MAUDE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

breakfastclub8.jpg

John Bender says it in Breakfast Club.

Next...

"Sir, you can't let him in here. He'll see everything. He'll see the big board!"

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

HAROLD AND MAUDE

Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

breakfastclub8.jpg

John Bender says it in Breakfast Club.

Next...

"Sir, you can't let him in here. He'll see everything. He'll see the big board!"

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Next

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heros get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:huh:

FULL METAL JACKET!

OORAH!

SEMPER FI!

Now:

"Will you just order a large, Farva."

"I don't want a large Farva. I want a g^dd&$n liter o' cola!"

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.