movie quotes game

Fancy

How Stella Got Her Grove Back?

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

"The weirdest thing just happened to me."

"Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"

"No..."

"Why, am I the only one who has that dream?"

Real Genius

Pretty sure I's right... so...

"Shoot straight ya bastards! Don't make a mess of it!"

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Halloo out there!

No one about?

Does ye need a hint?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

nope...

Movie takes place in the 1800s...

During a war...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Well done PEW, well done... yer up then....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Isn't that from the TV show "How I Met Your Mother"?

The main character's two roomates (and engaged couple) went to the local bar's halloween costume contest as a Jack Sparrowish pirate and a parrot. Everyone kept accusing the guy of being a gay pirate and the quote in question was his only defense.

Did I get it?