Dropping Anchor here in yer port.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You scoundrel Hawks, buyin a drink fer another red-head! :( Jest so ye know that one be me little sister Red Jayme, and she knows her way around pyrates and weopons alike.

Speakin o weopons, do ye still ave any o me weopons? I kinna remember what I've earned back and what I still ave to sweet talk ye out of. wink wink

Now come and gives Scarlet a kiss, and her cutlass back too....

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Damn man, ye know how to knock the wind out of this lass's sails...I thought me kisses be worth more than rum. Sigh. Alas, Ray pour the man a drink o rum and a double fer me self to nurse me wounded pride with.

:wub:

Hawks, I guess I should not be wastin me kisses on ye ifin they do not be affectin ye lad. wink wink

Scarlet McBayne

Well, ya sees Scarlet, Thar be a kissin ina every port. I'fn ya choose not to, then it be no worse fer ware. I likes em, but a pirate as ole as me been partakin o many from e're ta thar. They be appreciated. Now, i'fn some difference be tween em all, that be nother story. So, I'fn ya does er don't, I will still be meself. I knows the special ways ya fairer sex be usin ta suade yer way wit others. I just be a wee bit more on me toes bout it.

Shoots anything that moves!!

Ye know darlin, I be gettin a mental image of a lion with a torn it his paw, there, there dearie, Scarlet knows how to soothe the beastie.

Turnin to Ray, "keep the guinness and rum flowin until the man purrs" B):wub::wub:B) Huzzah for the bartender!!

Scarlet McBayne

Well, ya sees Scarlet, Thar be a kissin ina every port. I'fn ya choose not to, then it be no worse fer ware. I likes em, but a pirate as ole as me been partakin o many from e're ta thar. They be appreciated. Now, i'fn some difference be tween em all, that be nother story. So, I'fn ya does er don't, I will still be meself. I knows the special ways ya fairer sex be usin ta suade yer way wit others. I just be a wee bit more on me toes bout it.
Ye better be keepin' one eye on that  Ms. Scarlet  there, Mr. Hawks....she may be a pretty one, but methinks she's a bit more dangerous than she looks. Now bein' on yer toes might be a wise choice :)

Mr. Moon, I'll have ye know that I be naught more than a harmless pussy cat. ( says I as I bats me big baby blues at ye )

Why I 'avent harmed a soul...I jest be sittin hear next te Ray, nursin a tankardful o some grog, lickin me wounded pride...wink and a smile

care to join me? ( insert throaty purr here )

Scarlet McBayne

Ye better be keepin' one eye on that  Ms. Scarlet  there, Mr. Hawks....she may be a pretty one, but methinks she's a bit more dangerous than she looks. Now bein' on yer toes might be a wise choice :)

Mr Moon, I already been experincin her other side ana be well versed in what trickery comes. But I be lettin the Lass tell ya bout that. That be the reason I still aves the rest o her belongins. She be gettin em back e're ana thar. That be the reason I already be on me toes wit this one. She set herself out right fast ana most be watchin close now. But, I thanks ya kindly fer the warnin. Just be watchin yer back mate. She be sweet most o the tyme, especially when she be takin yer purse.

Now Scarlet, I be a right gracious fer more o the rum ye be providin. Ana just fer that, e're be yer bodice dagger. Ya sees I told ya, I'm a fair gentleman.

Shoots anything that moves!!

yer a rogue and a scoundrel, course I love that about ye, but ye donna 'ave to be warnin every hansom sailor jest cuse I like to play with ye. I am a picky pyrate and donna act that way with every man I meets, I'll 'ave ye know!

That said, I thank ye kindly fer the return o me daggar. Luck fer ye that I donna pout fer long. Lets 'ave a drink and be friends. :P :) :P:P

Scarlet McBayne