Dropping Anchor here in yer port.

Diego, go heads ana wave that rum. I certainly be takin me tyme drynkin it. Ana ya knows just what I be havin. I shares wit all who wantin it. Now, drynks up I says ana thank ya all fer the congrats.

Ana Scarlet, lassie, mayhap I needs ta discover the pleasure in yer treasure. That's i'fn ya lets me I says. E're, more rum fer ya to.

Diego, that Guatemalen Rum be the stuff wild seas be made of. E'res ta drynkin wit ya Mate. B)

Oh, ana ya keep wavin yer drams o rum at me any time. I be wavin me mug ta be fillin it to.

Shoots anything that moves!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that offer part o yer negotions over me weapons ye be holdin? Well lad, I mit be easy on the eyes, but I not be that easy!!! :huh::huh: LOL

Make me an offer I canna refuse...of rum and grog o course :huh::huh:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Now Scarlet, not thats the thought crossed me mind a few tymes, that be up to you. Ana easy, I be respectin that of ya. Just leavin me options open. Easy on the eyes, well, those blue en's with the red hair really elps. (reaches down and kisses her hand) More Grog????????

Why Hawks, ye silver tongued pyrate you, how did ye know that me throat be dry and me tankard empty? O course I be lovin a drink about now. :lol:

Tis a shame ye were not at Ojai, there were much fine table dancin goin on there. We might jest have ta give ye a repeat performance... :lol:

Scarlet McBayne

WooHoo! A repeat performance! It took Diego an extra day to come close to recovering after Ojai. He just now has some wind in his sails he does. Mr Hawks is a fyne host - perhaps he will fill me tankard with some of that special stuff as well! "Here's to dancin, and me friends! - HUZZAH!" :P

Rummy, love, i still be recoverin from the weekend...I have much to learn from ye.

Mr. Hawks, that there brew be mighty fine indead, could ye be sharin somemore with me and me sister pyrate? Here be a kiss for ye in thanks. :P

Scarlet McBayne

Aye, Mr Hawks - I thinks I have found me a new passion in Rum! So I's thinking to meself - no wonders I likes Rum Balls so very much - then I be thinkin - maybe I needs ta make us some ta take to Vegas next weekend! Rum balls and jello shots - what a delightful way to partake of the spirits at faire!

Ahoy Sister, I knew ye would be gettin me jest...til tomorrow night then I's turn right and on til Vegas.

Any other of ye salty dogs takin the voyage out to the desert for Las Vegas faire? Lets see a show o hands here.

Scarlet McBayne

Ah sister, they be grand pictures ye did be takin. But could ye have not taken a better picture o me on me knees than that? LOL I'll be rememberin that weekend fer a long time. Be ye joinin us tonight love?

Hawks, there are more lands to explore/pillage than there be time to do it in. :P;)

Scarlet McBayne

Now Hawks, why on earth would I be lettin ye get to the wealth afore me? I be a single wench that has a passion for rum and shoppin...I need what plunder that can be found, stolen or re-distributed. wink wink.

Darlin, I be followin me own treasure maps and taken yers where possible. It be the pyrate way o course. ( insert BIG cheshire cat smile here. )

Scarlet McBayne

Now Hawks, why on earth would I be lettin ye get to the wealth afore me? I be a single wench that has a passion for rum and shoppin...I need what plunder that can be found, stolen or re-distributed. wink wink.

Darlin, I be followin me own treasure maps and taken yers where possible. It be the pyrate way o course. ( insert BIG cheshire cat smile here. )

I cana sees that Scarlet dear, but as ya say, thar be many lands, nough fer many o pirate ta plunder. Just the faster ya be, the more ya reap. Dont think our paths would cross on any o them soon. Not that that be a bad thing mind ya. (wink) Especially alone........