Dropping Anchor here in yer port.

I hope that I be not too late fer the welcoming? So Capt Hawks it be? Well then allow me if you will to take a minute a fore ye try and cast a crew and manuever a ship off the dock and away to sea and let me just say goodaye! Wit a toast to yer health and good fortune as well. "May the wind be at yer back and yer nose be out a range!" Guinness if ye might? Grammercy

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ifin ye don't mind, might M' please hev some stout usquebaugh

That's what them "Celtic" types call good ol' whiskey...

To each Lovely Lassy her own. I'm sure ye wouldn't be faultin' our fine Ladies fer choosin' their own poisons would ye? It'd be a terrible shame to slight any o'these fair an' beauteous women . . .

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes."

:o so rummy, tell me, how was the faire? i am so in need of a faire fix it isn't funny. guess i'm just going to have to wait for fairie fest in a couple weeks. :)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Well Met Jonathan Hawks. Forgive me for the delay in greetin ye. Been a long weekend in Escondido. Twas enjoyin the Ren Faire there wit a few a me mates. :huh: I be havin' coconut rum if ye please. Tis a pleasure ta share this here grog wit ye. Now do tell, what port ye be pleasurin yerself in these days?

Ahh... Rummy3,

Ya be another lass that makin me wanna stay in port here and travel na more. My main port o call be close to Boston Harbor. More on the Conneticut side. I still have me eyes on that Constitution in the Boston Harbor, but for now she be to guarded. I guess I keep settlin for me big square rigger the Sea Tyrant. She be a grand ship, reliable and fast.

To all ya other pirate folk sendin yer greetins ta me, I heartly thank ye for it. Ya makin me feel all warm and fuzzy. Oh wait, me thinks it was all the damn run I drank whilst here and sharin it. Maybe that was tingly. Well, in a way, it be greatly accepted from all.

Shoots anything that moves!!

:lol: congrats on your elevation to a new rank! work hard and another promotion will be conferred on you in short order! ray - serve mr. hawks what ever he chooses! cheers!

:lol:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

lady Snow, yas always knows what ta be saying . I thank ye.

Anna ta the Diago, ere be ye Guinness and a swab. Hard work is nuttin new ta me. I didn't make capin of me own ship by sittin on me arse.

Swab! A goodly cap'n surrounds 'imself wit a crew which knows the ins an outs of 'is ships capacity in any circumstance. Grammercy fer the pint. Somestimes from yer arse is where the best thoughts comes from! An cap'ns deligate better then any other men living!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Well now, I sees I been made deck hand and on the verge of Ships Master. Methinks a good ard days toilin like when I be young get ya places. I needs ta keep goin ta earn me true self yet. At least e're on the pub.

Congrats to ye there ships master and a fine job ye be doin runnin around the pub and offerin yer pence. Would ye mind ifin I offered ya a fine ale fer yer efforts? Ray rack em up! Two pints o Guinness one fer me mate 'ere as well.

:P congrats to ye sir hawks on yer latest elevation to a higher position! ray -- another round fer my mates! :P

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Ya gots it Mad Eye. I be given ya a bottle of me private stock. Right off that ship o'r ther... I means my ship over there. SHHH dona be letting the secret out. Drynk up mate. ;)

Also I sees ya made Deck Swabber. Kind of sneaks up on ya. Well, e'rs ta that to. Congrats lad... ;)

aye, congrats on your elevation to a higher position! thanks for the rum! ray....................... B)

IWG #3057 - Local 9