Dropping Anchor here in yer port.

Ahoy!!

I be new to this here port. I'fn ya have a place for a bottle o rum, I be stayin. I be Jonathan Hawks. Captain Hawks o the Sea Tyrant. I be glad ta parlay wit all ya other sea dogs. :lol:

Shoots anything that moves!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hail and well met. welcome to our humble pub. hope your stay is enjoyable. thank ye for the rum - ray........... :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

This be a grand greeting from 3 lass's no doubt. I canna ask fer better if'n I was ta board the womens vessels one by one. Wait... I did that once. Walked away with me trousers under me arms I did. But it wasn't under me own doin.

now my fine mr. hawks - are you trying to cast aspersions on our characters? that'll cost you another rum and we''l have to see about those britches. :lol:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

now my fine mr. hawks - are you trying to cast aspersions on our characters? that'll cost you another rum and we''l have to see about those britches. :huh:

Rum I have ta share. Aspirations be what they be. I make non for there or not. It was a past tyme that is best kept under the bunk. But me britches is another story. Here ya go lass, have another swig from thisin new bottle. A wee bit stonger then the last. Carful now...

Welcome aboard Mr. Hawks...

Pass me a pint o' Rum ifin ye will, but pray tell...

What gives ye the need to invoke teh right of parler?

Well, now Jack. May I call ya Jack? I just always be leavin me options open. I be rememberin the no love for yer fella pirates quote somewhere. And I used it on occasion meself. Came in handy for me in gettin me ship it did. had her ever since. At least it is one code that be honored by other sea dogs. Oh, and here, Jack... Have some of me special brew I just give ta Lady Snow. That be ifin she dina swig it all. Hey Hey Hey, Snow!!! Save some for da captain of thisin other ship!!!

Hey Hey Hey, Snow!!! Save some for da captain of thisin other ship!!!

:huh: not to worry - i always share, especially with cap'n sparrow :huh:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Rules!!! What be those, I ask? Broken promises or a way to arrest a pirate I say. Hell wit them. Free is the way to be. And I am keepin it that way. And I will ablige by callin ya Captain. I own title as well, but me name sounds better without. Less others be knowin bout me past the better.

Damn ya Snow... Ya scarfed down another of me bottles. A mite thirsty one ya be. Don't fear Capin Jakc, I have more. matter of fact, here ya go wit o 3 pinter just for you. More then enough to pass. Now, tell me what place in this here port has the most action. I be wantin to check it out and try me luck a bit

Well, I see that. Only ya be needin to get more of yer fill from Snow. I try and pace meself. Need me wits at least a while. "Downs a bottle and puts empty on the table" Ya see Capin, more then one can best along. Now ifin ya want more, only a bottle left I have wit me. Me ship harbors a lot in the hold though. Damn long coats can only hold so many bottles. "shifts gold plated pistles to the side to get at the last bottle". Now this one be fer sharin. I was hopein an offer would come my way for some as well.Me ships to far to get more now.

*Drops bin, after a busy day, and time away, alas* ...Jack Sparrow, Lady Snow, Captain Badger, Slainte! M' knows tis always a good time and fine drink when ye three are around. :lol: M' see we hev a new scoundrel board! Welcome, Jonathan Hawks! Ifin ye don't mind, might M' please hev some stout usquebaugh..M' been a drunken lass as o' late...delvin' in th' whiskey...too much on th' brain, wit' all these fine lads 'bout and a failed tourney!

Welcome aboard! ;)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

*Drops bin, after a busy day, and time away, alas* ...Jack Sparrow, Lady Snow, Captain Badger, Slainte! M' knows tis always a good time and fine drink when ye three are around. :lol: M' see we hev a new scoundrel board! Welcome, Jonathan Hawks! Ifin ye don't mind, might M' please hev some stout usquebaugh..M' been a drunken lass as o' late...delvin' in th' whiskey...too much on th' brain, wit' all these fine lads 'bout and a failed tourney!

Welcome aboard! ;)

Ahh Hetha... Ya be makin me smittin and at yer charm. I give ye thanks for the hearty welcome. A drynk it be for ya. Here ya are lass.

good to see you again hetha. i was a meeting with your first mate ealier. he was looking for ye. nice bloke. ray - gives me friends whatever they be drinking...

:lol:;););););)

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Well Met Jonathan Hawks. Forgive me for the delay in greetin ye. Been a long weekend in Escondido. Twas enjoyin the Ren Faire there wit a few a me mates. :lol: I be havin' coconut rum if ye please. Tis a pleasure ta share this here grog wit ye. Now do tell, what port ye be pleasurin yerself in these days?