Peter Pan

Capt. Flint

Just read in the paper here, that the sequel to Peter Pan is getting under way and that the writer has been chosen. Apparently there was a story contest of sorts to see who or even if anyone could be found to write the show. Alas, a person was found and she along with the production company have started on the story for the movie. Has anyone else heard anything about this....... The Capt.

Haven't heard a peep about it, but a movie of Ridley Pearson and Dave Barry's "Peter Pan and the Starcatchers" would be cool...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Some internet friends in the UK told me about it. It seems the Great Ormand Street Hospital (which owns the rights to Peter Pan) set up this contest. Many people are outraged about it; and I kind of have to agree.

But then us silly Americans did the same thing with a book sequel to Gone With The Wind. B)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

:D here's the link for the msn story on the sequel:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7172533/

the great-great-grand nephew of jmbarrie was on the judging panel that chose this children's author out of a field of about 100. hope this helps those who want info. B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire