Filming has begun...possible spoilers ahead

Iron Bess

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orlando & Keira were Goood Morning America in a segment titled Guess Who's Coming to Breakfast. Keira was in cbain boy garb and Orlando in his usual POTC garb both live from Dominica discusssing POTC II & III. There was mwntion of Kiera d(Elizabeth0 oing a fight with 2 swords and Olando (Will) havig something to do with a giant squid.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

How do I always miss the good stuff? I guess I need to watch more TV... ;)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't find a single site talking about this ... are you sure it's halted? It is possible, though ... maybe they were getting so much heat about the cannibal tribes they finally decided to rewrite it rather than risk offending someone ... I'm sure it has nothing to do with giving Jack less screen time, though, so no fear of that! ...

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

*puts head down on desk in despair* Bloody 'ell ... 'ere's hoping that filming resumes in those six weeks, then, and that the rest goes off without a hitch!!! This be thoroughly depressing news ... :(

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

Has it occured to anyone that it's now hurricane season and the Caribbean is probably not the best place to be right now. I'm surprised there only taken a month and a half off. Hurricane season is right straight through November! :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

OK, my birthday's already started :( this makes it total crap..

I suppose it's good they start over..just hope it has no consequences for Barbossa :(

I just called, the lady in the tape says everyone is coming home and although it's for just one and half month the whole thing has been shut down!!

And she says twice they need to "tweak some stuff"...wonder what that means...

hero.jpg

Oy mate...what did ya call him? :lol:

That's our man there yah...right Christine? :lol:

He's back indeed..poor man though with his featherless hat, maybe i should donate mine..although...a white hat...with red and black feathers.. :lol:

Hey you guys, what's that on the left side seems it's between his sash) which sticks out above the handle of his cutlass?

It looks like something bone or ivory, and i'm sure it wasn't there before! this2.jpg

hero.jpg

I know me and lady Barbossa agree on one thing..his new hat has flowers all over it ROTFLMAO B)

A flowery Barbossa...i'm not sure the man would like it ;)

Sorry sorry didn't mean ta step on toes

No sorries needed, i love to tease.. B)

hero.jpg

No way :o

Have a good look, they're round, and have a sort of pink like heart..i'm not alone in this either.

There was an intereting email exchange about this in the Lost Sould Of Barbossa group :)

Besides, why poor man?

To quote Joey/Barbossa ll:

Barbossa is QUITE the ladies man and has a definite flair for the Romantic. He would wear roses quite readily... he is more than man enough to do it... besides who would dare call him a sissy?
hero.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Barbossa brought a smile to my face! biggrin.gif

He has, is and will always do that

Without loosing focus on "real life" Barbossa and my uhm.."affection" for the man as well as the movie is what got me through the last years..i don't know what things would have been like or what i would be like had i not bought the dvd's :huh:

hero.jpg