Filming has begun...possible spoilers ahead

Iron Bess

You know, I think some of you ought to not put down Orlando.

While he may like parading around in his pirate outfit, how many of you like doing the same thing?

I know quite a few of us have gone restraunts, cruised through malls, and just be pictures to the general public (well I have done all those things) in pirate garb because we like to show off our outfits !

So I don't care who the person is, famous or not, all are entitled to have our fun and we like the attention! :ph34r:

Rumba Rue

** :ph34r: **

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I think some of you ought to not put down Orlando.

While he may like parading around in his pirate outfit, how many of you like doing the same thing?

I know quite a few of us have gone restraunts, cruised through malls, and just be pictures to the general public (well I have done all those things) in pirate garb because we like to show off our outfits !

So I don't care who the person is, famous or not, all are entitled to have our fun and we like the attention! :ph34r:

Rumba Rue

** :ph34r: **

So what you're saying is he's not acting the an actor...He's acting like a Pirate! :ph34r:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Be kind darlin's he's young, he's good at what he does, he's very nice to look at, he seems sincere...if he's enjoying the attention.....why not....how much better than those sour stars who grumble and complain that people are"looking" at them or bothering them. Who was the sour female who complained "When you're famous and beautiful, everyone just wants a piece of you", You get what you cultivate, right?

Yes, i agree, and it's perfectly ok to show himself off, what i meant is he shouldn't become an arrogatn *ss, i totally do not like that sht!

They do the same things as us in the morning in the same places and they're not any different because they are famous.

There's a difference between pride and a big head.

hero.jpg

So what you're saying is he's not acting the an actor...He's acting like a Pirate! :lol:

Well of course!

Blackhearted Pearl wins a Bratz pirate doll! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rumba

** :lol: **

:huh:

Arrrggh!, I not be wanting a slutty female pirate doll (no, I'm not describing me). I wants the drunken male pirate doll.

doll_pirate.jpg

Funny, I haven't seen the prototype for the Will Turner doll yet. Guess it wasn't a priority. :huh:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Orlando is a lucky lad to have gotten into this business. I give him credit for that. As well as his looks & his acting is not bad. He's his own style. Like I said... I've seen some good & some bad acting. Locally mostly.

I love getting out there in the public eyes all dresed up for not just the idea of dressing up in an outfit... but the whole of it... the acting, the creating a whole different realm for those others around me. I do it for the fun... not the money (LOl, what money, I never see any of it anyway... it's more a hobby).

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Well Blackheated Pear and Rumbad Hue (heheee-it's the rum- I swear- no... wait, I'm not drinking!) share a common interest: MEN!

Sorry Pearl, I won't be at spring Ojai, so ye can't chase me around camp with the belaying pin!

RUMba

** B) **

Be kind darlin's he's young, he's good at what he does, he's very nice to look at, he seems sincere...if he's enjoying the attention.....why not....how much better than those sour stars who grumble and complain that people are"looking" at them or bothering them. Who was the sour female who complained "When you're famous and beautiful, everyone just wants a piece of you", You get what you cultivate, right?

And that sort of thing is just what's he's begun doing.

His *handlers* need to cultivate him back towards the nicer side, the way he was the last time he's here. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aaarrrr, now......not be'n nice..... that's a problem ......unless you're a pyrate.....and be'n sour ............ tis a bad idea until one really has the money for it ............ Z :lol:

"They do the same things as us in the morning in the same places"

ya' know, judging by the behavior of some, they probably don't........

Be kind darlin's he's young, he's good at what he does, he's very nice to look at, he seems sincere...if he's enjoying the attention.....why not....how much better than those sour stars who grumble and complain that people are"looking"  at them or bothering them. Who was the sour female who complained  "When you're famous and beautiful, everyone just wants a piece of you", You get what you cultivate,  right?

And that sort of thing is just what's he's begun doing.

His *handlers* need to cultivate him back towards the nicer side, the way he was the last time he's here. :lol:

Sounds like he needs a break... and an attitude adjustment. :lol:

I just hope it doesn't rub off on Johnny. :o

davyjones.gif

• 2 weeks later...

*pics of the set, characters in costume, etc.... SPOILER ALERT*

Hey kids!! keeptothecode.com (the official movie website) has posted an @$$load of pics from filming... too cool! Check 'em out!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Charity Posted on Apr 10 2005, 03:58 PM

Thanks, dad, i will    :lol:

:lol::lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

thanks, for the link to keep to the code, good site. Also all the news about the movie is great, just what sailing the cyber seas should be.

Texas Terror the Flat Land Pyrate -- guitarist abord the land Yacht "Lady Gale"

*bows deeply*

Glad I could be of help, mate! It was a new site to me, as well, but one I'll be keeping my eye on!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

FYI Mates,

keeptothecode does NOT have a FORMAL agreement with Disney to be the official fan website. I know they are asking for people to join as "paid members." If you feel what they are providing is worth the money, then by all means, pay the fee. However, many of the things they offer you may find other places. There be murky waters there. Pirates, be aware.

~Black Hearted Pearl

Since it's been discussed and become clear they're hardly more then any other "fansite"i have not been there too often but stayed with the newsletter.

I do check in for news sometimes though, but that's about it.

LOL, i found yet another POTC messageboard..seems they still jump out of the ground like mushrooms.

Charity Posted on Apr 10 2005, 03:58 PM

Thanks, dad, i will    tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

B)
hero.jpg

FYI Mates,

keeptothecode does NOT have a FORMAL agreement with Disney to be the official fan website. I know they are asking for people to join as "paid members." If you feel what they are providing is worth the money, then by all means, pay the fee. However, many of the things they offer you may find other places. There be murky waters there. Pirates, be aware.

Disney legal and antipiracy (forgive the pun) have been looking into *Keep To The Code* for a few weeks now.

They may well be losing several of their images, sound bites and such like very soon.

And aye darli'n girl, they aer indeed NOT Disney affiliated.

Stay tuned. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

As I stated on another site regarding "Keep to the Code" site, I knew immediatly it was not a Disney owned site. Nothing more than a fan site.

I've seen a number of fan sites for various actors that also look like they are the real thing when in fact they are not.

Any info there can be readily found just about anywhere else, so there is nothing new and certianly not worth paying for!

I hold my sword of truth up to Iron Bess, for no one else would know better than she! Amen!

Rumba Rue

** :huh: **

Interestin', interestin'... let's hope they can come to some sort of an agreement with the powers that be...

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

The Black Pearl to set sail

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

"It'll be kind of sad to watch it go. It's so cool," said Justin

Andrews of Grand Bay, who stared at what appeared to be a 17th-

Century-style warship from the shore. "Plus, it's wooden and there's

not a shrimp net on it. Pretty unusual around here."

A crew plans today to test the hull and engines of the 130-foot Black

Pearl in preparation for a weekend launch to the faraway Caribbean

island of Dominica, an official with Steiner Shipyard said Monday.

Dominica, a former British colony, lies southeast of Puerto Rico.

The pitch black ship thrilled onlookers Monday though it was just

sitting still, docked at the shipyard in the north part of the

winding Bayou. The vessel -- actually a huge wooden prop built on top

of a modern, 96-foot-long steel utility boat -- was built at Steiner

Shipyard for planned sequels to 2003's "Pirates of the Caribbean: The

Curse of the Black Pearl," the Steiner official said.

The Black Pearl is expected today to sail for the first time under

the city's bridge, to the south part of the Bayou. Then, on Saturday,

a Disney crew is set to finally sail the vessel out of the Bayou,

heading for filming in the Caribbean.

Disney crews began building the vessel at Steiner Shipyard in

January. Until three weeks ago, the boat had been hidden inside a

large wooden shed by the shipyard docks, said Police Chief Johnny

Joyner. Last week, the vessel was placed in the water.

"When they first took her out of the shed, people were slowing down

to look. It's black, looks kind of worn. It's something to see,"

Joyner said.

Neither Disney nor Steiner officials revealed how much money was

spent building the Black Pearl. Local shipbuilders have speculated it

cost more than $1.5 million.

Earlier this year, Steiner Shipyard also was host to a second vessel,

the 180-foot replica of the HMS Bounty built for MGM's 1962

film "Mutiny on the Bounty." That vessel was outfitted for filming in

the "Pirates of the Caribbean" sequels, launched from the shipyard in

March and is already in the Caribbean, said officials with HMS Bounty

Organization, which owns the Bounty.

Disney officials recently announced the possibility of a promotional

stunt placing the films' three stars -- Keira Knightley, Johnny Depp

and Orlando Bloom -- in a real vessel called the "Black Pearl" to

sail to various ports around the world.

Russell Steiner said neither vessel from his shipyard was intended

for that purpose.

Plans on the office wall at Steiner Shipyard show how the steel

vessel is nestled inside the much larger pirate ship. The utility

boat supplied the Black Pearl with a ready-made, 11-knot engine,

37,644-gallon ballast capacity and other features without requiring

the construction of a real wooden boat.

Disney's Buena Vista Entertainment plans to release "Pirates of the

Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest" in the summer of 2006, then the third

sequel in 2007, Disney officials have said.

http://www.al.com/news/mobileregister/inde...ews/11132974255

6640.xml

or

Black Pearl to set sail

~Black Hearted Pearl