Filming has begun...possible spoilers ahead

Iron Bess

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, great concepts!

I thought when a dead body is submerged in water for a long time, 'adipocere' usually set in. But these look close.

Whoa, I had to go look up that word.

Apparently dead things around moisture develop a layer of fatty acids, a wax like substance on the surface.

This means they actually start the process of turning into soap!

This means they actually start the process of turning into soap!

wow... just like the soap lady at the mutter museum...

that place is disturbing...

back on topic: do you think that they will still be filming in the caribbean in march? and if so, will filming be visible from the disney cruise line?

Not unless the your taking the cruise that goes to Grand Caymen, I would suspect. After Hurricane Wilma and last years Ivan, the western caribbean cruise might be quite discounted.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 1 month later...

What about this? I've been trying to avoid major rumors such as this one, but I got a bit blindsided by this one, and now I'm wondering if I'm the last person to hear of it:

The ending of PotC 2? ...

(NOTE: MASSIVE spoilers contained in the part labelled "Spoilers: Highlight to read" ... if they're true! ;-D )

It's worth a look-see if you're interested in those sorts of plot possibilities, anyway. Apparently this news about the ending of PotC 2 has been spreading like wildfire all over the 'net, but I've missed it up 'til now ... so if you're curious, take a gander. ;-)

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg