Filming has begun...possible spoilers ahead

Iron Bess

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I'll WILL tell you that Will Turner was in the commissary today.

Does that help a little?  :lol:

Does Jack Sparrow ever come to the commissary?

:lol:

Yes, I've seen Sparrow in the commissary from time to time.

But here is the fun part...

Yesterday when Orlando showed up he was in full garb and toting his black lab with him. He went in, bought some soup and summarily tossed out because of the dog. He then walked allover the lot so he could be noticed and fawned over. :rolleyes:

Cute dog though. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He brought... the dog! & the lot is still standing?

Still a puppy, isn't she? A black Lab... :) I can see how it fits him... however.. I'm sure that the lab - can't remember the dog's name - has keep him on his toes A LOT!

I've had black labs before... it's like trying to control a tornado! :lol::lol:

I hope he has someone with that dog 24/7. Trained or not... B)

B)B)B)B)B) Reminds me when my 2nd cousin from Arizona came up in '90 .. Sadie got loose... he was chasing her for 2 hours straight.... tried to tell him that you CANNOT catch the dog.

Why do I envision Orlando running through the lot chasing that dog. ................................ B)

I'd be adoring the dog, too, Bess! I miss my Sadie dog (huskie/lab mix). Though .. miss my Sandy doggie more so. B)

Anyway... B)

Maria! As to food... it's a wonder that it doesn't poison them! It's more WHEN do we have the time to eat! Generally I always find it a hard to stop & eat anyway... & I'm not one of those high-paid peeps. :rolleyes: Normal life... :: groans::

Always thinking of Jimmy Buffett songs, singing "Pina Colada" by Garth Brooks & "5 o'clock somewhere" by Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffett. B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

He then walked allover the lot so he could be noticed and fawned over. :lol:

Sheesh. Another one infected by over-inflated ego. :rolleyes:

He needs to remember that sage advice: You're only as good as your last picture.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

[

But here is the fun part...

Yesterday when Orlando showed up he was in full garb and toting his black lab with him. He went in, bought some soup and summarily tossed out because of the dog. He then walked allover the lot so he could be noticed and fawned over. :lol:

Cute dog though. :lol:

Labs, great chick magnets. :lol: Just what Orlando needs a chick magnet! :lol: A boy and his dog. :rolleyes:

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Does that help a little?  cool.gif

Uhm...no B)

LOL, but i did love the story..

I'd never thought Orlando to be someone who wanted to be noticed.

I like him because he always seemed to kind and friendly and down to earth.

I hope fame didn't change that B)

Thanks for telling us, it's great to hear any bit about the movie etc :)

I found an article on internet about the building of the new Black Pearl.

The article is gone but i have it printed so i will partially write it here, WITH the proper credits.

It's 130 foot and built in the heart of a working class seafood town called Bayou la Batre.

But for now, Disney representatives remain secretive as guardians of unmarked treasure about the ship that's being build under a large covered shed at Steiner Shipyard just a couople of blocks from Bayou La Batre City Hall.

The project is phosible to all who pass by on the street but Russel Steiner owner of the Shipyard and Disney Officials said they can't utter a word about it.

"Everybody in town is talking about it but apairently it's a secret"Police Chief Johnny Joyner said.

Other local ship builders said the boat is unlike any ever seen at a Bayou La Batre boatyard.

Through the large door of the shed can be seen the rear of a 96 foot long steel utility board around which a much larger wooden hull is being constructed.

Plans on the office wall at Steiner Shipyard show how the steel vessel will fit inside the much larger pirate ship, suppolying the Black Pearl with a ready made 11 knot engine, 37.644 gallon ballast capacity and other features without requiring the construction of a real wooden board.

"They're saving time and money by building the wooden ship over a steels one" said Joey Rodrigues, owner of Rod Rigues Boat Builders in Bayou le Batre.

"That way it doesn't have to be watertight, the wooden hull can just be a prop.

I'm sure that's why they're doing it that way."

The plans on the wall list the name of the upcoming sequel "Pirates of the Caribbean2: Dead men's chest."

Article by Russ Henderson, staff reporter for the Mobile Register.

hero.jpg

Wicked!

Though... I'm a bit bummed about not seeing the Bounty soon. :ph34r: I LOVe that ship. Tis a thing between Toby who is the resident Jack Sparrow in Chicago (REALLY good one, too)... he has the Surprise... I have the Bounty. :ph34r: Part of a LONG story.

::le sigh:: They BETTER take care of that ship! I want to see her again soon!

Curious as to what name she will be called.

Blast it.. I am SOOO kicking myself I didn't get a pc of myself in my pirate attire at the helm of the Bounty. Though... I do have a pic of myself at the helm nonetheless.

Have I mentioned that I love the Bounty? :ph34r:

That info on the Black Pearl is cool. Hopefully means that she will be a bit more seaworthy than the barge they had last time. Maybe some pirate fests in the future... PiP.. ? Hmm? :)

I know I am continuously hearing some bits & pieces here & there. Even someone just posted somewhere about a conflict... was mentioned by BBC... that the Carib Natives of Domincan Republic or thereabouts.. are a bit angered due to "false portrayals".. :: rolls eyes annoyingly::

Hey, Royaliste.. you have to admit.. that part of Orlando crawling on the ground like a mama's boy was classic! :lol: :)

BTW.. how many times has Orlando's dog been spoiled now on set? Anyone else adoring the black dog.

:ph34r: ... black dog... a pirate film.... again, :lol:

:lol:

Have I mentioned that I love the Bounty?

I honestly can't believe anyone could love any ship more then the Victory, that ships isn's a ship, it's like paradise on water (well...it is now, i bet the working guys didn't have such a great time).

I must've done the virtual tour about 5 times already, i adore the ship and being fully straight i never thought i'd say this but she's got a mighty fine backside :lol:

hero.jpg

Does that help a little?  cool.gif

Uhm...no :ph34r:

LOL, but i did love the story..

I'd never thought Orlando to be someone who wanted to be noticed.

I like him because he always seemed to kind and friendly and down to earth.

I hope fame didn't change that :ph34r:

Thanks for telling us, it's great to hear any bit about the movie etc :)

Well, in our opinion it's just that he's a young actor, had a great triumph right out of the gate (LOTR, POTC) without really proving himself, is surrounded with *yes* people and sadly (like so many) is begining to believe his own press. (shrug)

I mean c'mon... look how so many fawn and drool and get all silly just at the mention of this kid's name. Please!

And people wonder whythe object of their affections become simpletons. :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'm interested to see how she does in this new movie "The Jacket" that just came out... I've heard her role described as "gritty" and "erotic..."

Interesting...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I mean c'mon... look how so many fawn and drool and get all silly just at the mention of this kid's name. Please!

LOL.. Oooooh.. I know that one, Bess.

Even the poor lad that lives around here (haven't seen him in ages.. but then again, haven't been to a movie other than what I am subjected to at the IMAX).....

in ages! Though.. I swear it.. along with a couple friends of mine.. he's an Orlando clone! Looks just like him, acts like him, dresses like him, etc... & attracts the girls like nothin' I've ever seen!

I'm rather entertained watching the crowd drool... I'll be standing there laughing my butt off, passing out drool buckets & lord knows whatever next.

As to Orlando's acting... :: Shrugs:: I guess I wouldn't know much since I've not been around the lad. (yes, I can get away with that, he's a kid to me, younger than I am)

I've seen some good acting & some bad acting. I'm no sweeper myself.

Late but..

Yes, i agree.

I have a long time friend on the net who is just totally nuts about him and some pics he looks nice but he's just so young, and ..new.

Maybe i shouldn't say this but he's not that great an actor to me, not bad..just..average.

Nothing of the Caliber of JD and GR.

It's a pity, there's too much to handle for him then, i hope he can keep it under control.

hero.jpg

Late but..

Yes, i agree.

I have a long time friend on the net who is just totally nuts about him and some pics he looks nice but he's just so young, and ..new.

Maybe i shouldn't say this but he's not that great an actor to me, not bad..just..average.

Nothing of the Caliber of JD and GR.

It's a pity, there's too much to handle for him then, i hope he can keep it under control.

We live in hope.

:blink:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Be kind darlin's he's young, he's good at what he does, he's very nice to look at, he seems sincere...if he's enjoying the attention.....why not....how much better than those sour stars who grumble and complain that people are"looking" at them or bothering them. Who was the sour female who complained "When you're famous and beautiful, everyone just wants a piece of you", You get what you cultivate, right?

amusing story, T_A_ (tennis star) was a client of a co-worker ,when I approached the co-worker with a quick question, I heard her say (churlishly) as I walked away , "everyone is coming over to talk to you because I'm here, it's like that everywhere I go". I went to the receptionist and asked her, "Who is the silly b____ (no insult intended) with J____ ?", she sniggered, "That's T_A_, don't you want her auotograph". I had no idea who she was, she wasn't my client.....really I thought it was a bit sad.

(and famous people don't pay more or generally make good clients)