Filming has begun...possible spoilers ahead

Iron Bess

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was funny on the E! Red Carpet, Star Jones gushed to Johnny about what a POTC fan she was and said something to effect of "And I see you still have some of the gold teeth in from Pirates!", not realizing that it was due to the filming for POTC 2 & 3 kicking in. :rolleyes:

Anyway, good news. Thanks Bess! He must have been wicked excited to get back into his Sparrow duds, eh?

newbannersigtar0db.gif

:rolleyes: yippee! can't wait for potc 2 & 3 (but why is all the rum gone?) are they being filmed together like back to the future 2&3?

~snow :o

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I read a magazine article about Johnny the other day as I was sitting at the hospital (People mag, maybe?), and he had the mustache and beard going, with the two little points of beard hanging from his chin... too kewl!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

:rolleyes: yippee! can't wait for potc 2 & 3 (but why is all the rum gone?) are they being filmed together like back to the future 2&3?

~snow :o

Yep they're being filmed at the same time like LotR was... :o

Thanks for the updates, Iron Bess. I hope everyone is having a good time on the sets and that things go well. I'm dreaming of what it would be like to get paid playing a pirate. Fun! :rolleyes:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Awesome. Thank ye kindly, Bess.

Prayers be with all that work on this film.. both of them actually. May it all go smoothly.

I'm sure everyone will have fun.

Ummm... is there plenty of vanilla Coke available? B):huh:

Indulge me, Bess.. what do you mean by "Crafts services is all set up..."

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:ph34r:

Craft services is the food and drink suppliers. They take care of all the meals and snacks. While the more uppity of the crew eat in their trailers (as well they should so they can catch a moments peace) most others have another area to dine and rest in.

Hence, craft services.

Vanilla Coke all around!! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Bess, just curious, but what is your title there at Disney Studios?

Awwww.....

Thems that have been here and those who know me know I work here and have since 1970. It's not that I'm unwilling to share me title, it's just common sense not to right now.

No one can find me at Disney as *Bess* (Well, okay, a few of you scabbarous dogs can) but if I give out my title, anyone could call Disney, give them my title, find me and my real name and contact me and THAT I don't need! :ph34r:

Savvy? :huh:

Nothing personal love!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Ah the Iron Bess of all 'powers that be'.

I sure missed seein' ye at the PRP meeting.

I've got somethin' for ye so I guess I'll jest have ta call ye and come an' see ye at the studio so I can give it to ye.

Perhaps Capt. Grey and I can come together since we live pretty close to each other.

Rumba Rue

** :ph34r: **

;)

Craft services is the food and drink suppliers. They take care of all the meals and snacks. While the more uppity of the crew eat in their trailers (as well they should so they can catch a moments peace) most others have another area to dine and rest in.

Hence, craft services.

Vanilla Coke all around!! ;)

It's always amazed that ther isn't more obese cast & crew members out ther. With all the food all the time at the craft services table. No-stop[ noshing! ;)

Let the game begin! ;)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Oh, sorry, didn't mean nothing by it, just was curious. And ya know Bess, I was in Burbank again just recently and again forgot to come by and say hi! That weekend was nutty anway with all the rains and I was working at Galifrey. My guyfriend has gone to Disney studios quite a bit. Has done a lot of voice-over for them, more in radio commercials tho.

Isn't it true some of the filming is at Universal Studios?

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Ah the Iron Bess of all 'powers that be'.

I sure missed seein' ye at the PRP meeting.

I've got somethin' for ye so I guess I'll jest have ta call ye and come an' see ye at the studio so I can give it to ye.

Perhaps Capt. Grey and I can come together since we live pretty close to each other.

Rumba Rue

** ;) **

Oh, I hope someone told you why I wasnt' there La Rue...

Sure, you and the good Capt'n get your times together and I'll see if any of the days work for me. I'm a little overwhlemed right now but we'll see what we can do. ;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Nope, no one said a word about yer whereabouts.

There was too much goin' on at the meetin'.

But I do think ye said somethin' to the tune o' ye were with yer mother, so that's what I figured.

I'll send ye a PM and tell ye what happened at the meeting.

Rumba Rue

** :) **

Nope, no one said a word about yer whereabouts.

There was too much goin' on at the meetin'.

But I do think ye said somethin' to the tune o' ye were with yer mother, so that's what I figured.

I'll send ye a PM and tell ye what happened at the meeting.

Rumba Rue

** :) **

Tsk Tsk Rhumba Rue....off topic....

But since ye brought it up...pm me too about the meeting. Enough said...off topic.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Aye, Rumba. I'd love t'accompany ye fer a visit to the good Bess's berth.

*imagines Rumba and herself running onto the soundstage with foam swords crying "AVAST THERE!"*

(Then again, maybe not. ;) )

Perhaps ye can let us know a good time for an "invasion" of yer office space, Bess. I know ye be busy right now.

And speaking of off-topic: I have to miss a shoot for a LucasFilm commercial WITH PAY! Stupid cold! ;)

Sorry, I'm done ranting now. ;)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

YAY, great news ;)

Thanks, this is really fun to hear, and to know somewhere out there our favorite pirates are at it again ;

Well, almost my favorite ;) ..anything definite about Geoff having a few minutes at the end yet?

hero.jpg

..anything definite about Geoff having a few minutes at the end yet?

Now.... you KNOW I canna tell you anything about it. ;)

Take a deep breath now and just hang on and you'll not be too long to wait. ;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Yes i know if you cannot you won't B)

Can't hurt asking though, thanks anyway :)

Well... I'll WILL tell you that Will Turner was in the commissary today.

Does that help a little? B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif