Lyrics Game

Rogue Mermaid

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Hope

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Shamans blues. thanks for the compliment too

My love has flown away

My tears have come and gone

Oh my Lord, I have to roam

I have no home

thanks for the memories

no no no I was thanking rummy for the memories and the lyrics you're still gonna guess are:

My love has flown away

My tears have come and gone

Oh my Lord, I have to roam

I have no home

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I know ye were lad....tis a fine thing ta witness I tells ya. Pardon my response....I was in word association mode :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

It's pretty close to Smoke Get's In Your Eyes, but I know that isn't it.....lyrics are still familiar though........

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

I'm going to take a guess "Too Many Puppies"?

Aye, that be correct, an' I'll buy ye a round if'n ye can guess who plays it.

"A Merry Life To Savage Men Who Stand by Freedom's Right,

Fuiling Rum To Arm Our Drive And Raid This Ship In Sight. YARRR!"

-"Voyage" by Verbal Deception

Dead crow Island I am sorry to not have that answer mate the title just jumped out to me but I'm trowing in the towel on my easy to remember hit by the chambers brothers Time Has Come Today

ok then this might be a bit easier

Know this feeling ain't right

There goes my baby

There goes my heart

They're gone forever so far apart

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

You still stood there screaming

No one caring about these words you tell

My friend before your voice is gone

One man's fun is another's hell

These times are sent to try men's souls

But something's wrong with all you see

You you'll take it on all yourself

Remember, misery loves company

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Joy to the World, Diego.

How about this one, "I am the son and the heir of a shyness that was criminally vulgar..."

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp