Redheads of Pyracy

William Brand

Ahoy! i been away fer a while .... holed up in some costuming h***...

I be not only red handed , but red crowned!

Hetha what ye say about redheads be true....leastwise, I find the same in me own experience. thar be a boldness we have that no other seems to.

{by the by....i love the red beards :P gathered here...men on fire!}

--pours a tall mug o killian's red ale--- Any one want a pour? :P

"Congratulations Madame, that's another town you've destroyed." William Shaw

I'm the "honest one" Jack Sparrow warned you about, honestly....Red Handed!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahoy! i been away fer a while .... holed up in some costuming h***...

I be not only red handed , but red crowned!

Hetha what ye say about redheads be true....leastwise, I find the same in me own experience. thar be a boldness we have that no other seems to.

{by the by....i love the red beards :P gathered here...men on fire!}

--pours a tall mug o killian's red ale--- Any one want a pour? :P

(William's hand shoots up)

Aye.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

I've thought about that... did Irish and Scottish pirates get skin cancer if they didn't first dance the hempen jig??

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

M' don't see why it shouldn't, Fancy, M' been given much grief over m' dark, but distinctly Red hair M' was born with..(scarlet with carrot, copper an' brass)

Yer hair sounds beautiful, pay no mind t' th' doubters!

:lol:

Aye, 'ere's a true tale

M' found one way t' prove t' one unfortunate young bloke, whom decided t' challenge th' "realness" o' m' natural red hair..seeing as many o' m' old photos were destroy'd by flood, during a move, an' m' hev much trouble makin' new photos,(granted m' avatar is a sad example o' what happens in th' modeling industry t' us redheads, when they think tamin' red wit brown, seems t' be a "good idea")

Anyways, this bloke had been buggerin' M' fer quite a while, comin' into work, as a client, a askin' m' everyday, ifin, m' hair was real. after several weeks, M' got tired o' him buggerin me 'bout it, and told him' t' ask m' lover what color dental floss he used...M' lover, who happened t' be close by overheard, an' knew o' m' irritation..an' walk'd straight up t' th' lad an told 'im..."MMMMmmm..cinnamon!" Th' scallywag never question'd me again!

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

BTW, forgot t' mention, they tried t' color M' hair blond once, an' it just made it redder, a titain strawberry-blonde! Jes can't tame it, no matter wot people do wit' it! :)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Hetha... B) gotta laugh at yer story there... I reckon the bloke walked off rather embarrassed. LOL! Serves him right though.

I've never colored my hair, thought about going completely red before, but just didn't have the courage to color it at all.

Ok, since I can't get my pic to stay in my profile (I'll put it up, and it'll work, but then later I'll look back in my profile and there will be that box with the devil's little red x... aggrivating. so, I'm gonna see if I can just put it here in this post....

(moved to brunettes... :lol: )

I clicked on preview, and it worked ... but for how long?

anyhow, it's my claim to my little bit o' red..

Fancy

Hetha...  B)   gotta laugh at yer story there... I reckon the bloke walked off rather embarrassed. LOL! Serves him right though.

I've never colored my hair, thought about going completely red before, but just didn't have the courage to color it at all.

Ok, since I can't get my pic to stay in my profile (I'll put it up, and it'll work, but then later I'll look back in my profile and there will be that box with the devil's little red x... aggrivating. so, I'm gonna see if I can just put it here in this post....

reneeorange2.jpg

I clicked on preview, and it worked ... but for how long?

anyhow, it's my claim to my little bit o' red..

Hmmmm...well. I can't tell by the picture how red it is, but we'll let you stay.

A good smile goes a long way.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Fancy, tis still quite beautiful! And the length I could envy!

Cheers and Huzzah t' ye, lass! :lol:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Yup... you can stay... we need more red-heads 'round here! :)

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Now, all ya red hair lasses ave ta stop. I cant sleep. Me keeps avin all these dreams of gorgeous red haired mermaids surroundin me in the sea and... and... well, lets just say it be excitin. Look, me ands shake just thinkin bout it. Whats a pyrate ta do? :lol::o

Shoots anything that moves!!

Here ya go, Will... the official ship of the Redheads of Piracy...

Our Sailing Ship

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Now Capn. I dona think that be what I be wantin. Ya put it thar ta tease me ya scallywag. Although a ship can get one excited as well. Ave ya see er in the water, mate? Where be the red hair lasses on er? Thats what I be askin ya? B) Anyway, ave a grog or whe'r ya want on me fer at least tryin.

Shoots anything that moves!!

Ye won't be lonely fer long, lass... :huh: Looks like ye hev some admirers! :huh:

I moved myself after the first initial courtesy post...as I have no place there.

That thread not be fer me :) Being th' carrot top o' my family, strictly speaking.. :huh: (above an' below) Th' darknees in me avatar is "artificial"

My true color is scarlet as a err..umm...nevermind :huh:

Hetha12.jpg

I finally have some company! :huh:

You'll have to post us a pic of yer flaming locks when the dark grows out (ye are lettin' it grow out ain'tcha?) I've always loved red hair and wished I had it, but never had the courage to color mine. It's always been long and I'd been told the woes of doin' anything chemical to long hair, so I never have. (save a perm when I was a young teen and me hair was about half that length... I let that grow out quickly :huh: )As a young lass I dated a couple of boys just cause they had GREAT red hair, and they were pretty nice guys too :)

Fancy

Never wish t' be anything other than wot ye are, Fancy...yer a beauty, ye hev no worries :) As far me postin' more pics o' meself, I may hev t' bugger a few friends, and get me bleedin' digicam t' work! So frustratin! When I moved t' Ft. Worth, I lost many good ol' pics, it broke m' heart! There were so many good ones, I could hev shared. There was one, m' friend once had in his stash, where I was bent over a billiard table takin' a shot, a few o' m' boat an' a few o' th' catches o' th' day, plenty o' good memories..lost because we chose a rainy day t' move(It were floodin' somethin' fierce) There were even a few at Scarborough in full costume..... B) Will take a while fer me t' get those back....

Hetha12.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Aye! It needs more red methinks...hmmm..likes otherwise, an' th' stripes really set it off.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hetha12.jpg

The official Redheads of Pyracy Fleet:

How's thet fer enough Red, William? I could fix it some more, but this be sort o' "on th' fly". Need more time...

:rolleyes:redfleetdone2.gif

Got fleet? This has cannon power! :huh: (Okay so we borrowed, but who hasn't?) We arrrr... pirates, after all! :huh:

Hetha12.jpg